Using First Crown That I Collected So Far to This Character

Muazaha
0

 


Maybe you often heard the others have triple crown their characters. Yet here I'm just recently use it. That way too late to discus this, but at least I wanna share my experience about it with you all.

 

 



My Character Stats






That is my Ayato build. I focused on Ayato normal attack that why I using Gladiator Finale artifact set. Previously I using Echoes of an Offering artifact set on Ayato. But this Gladiator Finale artifact set give me better result than it. With more consistent higher damage. 



I forgot to capturing detailed character stats and artifact stats. But, final calculation in character detail shown around 50% crit rate and 150% crit damage. I planning to use Shimenawa's Reminiscence artifact set in future. But I don't get desired stats until now.




Using My First Crown to Max Level Kamisato Ayato Elemental Skill


Since I focused on Ayato normal attack. My priority on using crown is Ayato elemental skill. 




So I have collected 21 crown so far from version 1.0 half end. That worth of triple crowning 7 characters.




Crowning complete. Lets see how much it affect Ayato damage dealt.




Testing It Out


That is lower than I expected. What make this go wrong? maybe I should try different approach.




Change to My Favorite Weapon for Ayato

This is my favorite weapon so far. At least this best weapon that I have for Ayato. With this Ayato crit damage increased from around 150% crit damage to 190% crit damage.

 



I don't pull on his specialized weapon, because weapon banner is terrible. I prefer spending my primogems only on limited banner








This slightly better than before, isn't it?




Using Kujou Sara Buff



Kujou Sara buff is give attack bonus based on her attack stats. So basically that increase Ayato attack with her current skill level 6 is about 60% of her attack. I don't see much different from before. Maybe this side effect from focusing on crit damage. So we can't compare it in fair square.




Using Mona Buff


Mona buff is using her elemental burst. This increase damage bonus to marked enemy. That around 50% damage bonus I think. But, I don't see any much difference. Again that 50% crit rate and 190% crit damage is make this testing is harder to compare.


 

I think that enough of testing. I should do different method for future testing comparison. So I can tell how they can be different in fair square. Let me know what you think about it on comment section.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)