Hopely Not Spending 476 of My Cubes on Aquilifer's Ballade Event

Muazaha
0

Aquilifer's Ballade Event

 

After learning from my past mistake, I manage to saving 476 cubes for Aquilifer's Ballade Event. This event have 6 new ships to collect. As the veteran commander(self proclaimed), I warned you. Even they doesn't have UR with them. Sometimes it will get costly to obtain all of them.

 

 

So spend your cube wisely. Also you need strategy to handle this. I usually spend 3 cubes daily on event like this. With this your cubes slightly increased by do daily mission. Don't forget to minimize coins spending too. Like choose basic research or ridging analysis on research and postpone your plan on upgrading ships.



Then when you ready to do batch build like my preparation, you will have more confidence to get all of them. Lastly, just lets hope those RNG on your side.





Batch Build Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1

Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1 Preparation
Here is my preparation : 476 cubes and 79,507 coins. Today it will do around 50 builds. Without further ado, this is my builds.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1 - Gacha 10/50
First 10/50, I got KIng George V. This will straight up to scraps. I already got her with max breaking limit.

 

 

Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1 - Gacha 20/50
Yes, there is it. Event ship that I waiting for. On 20/50 i got Bolzano in them.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1 - Gacha 30/50
Event ships again, this time is Leonardo da Vinci. A submarine huh? I thought she would be a destroyer ship. Maybe I'm still sleepy right now.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1 - Gacha 40/50
Builds 40/50 event ships again. Slow but sure, I got them one by one.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1 - Gacha 50/50
And last for today is none of them. So I only need to get Roma after this.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #1 - Final
That 50 builds cost 100 cubes and 75,000 coins. I still have 376 cubes left, but the problem is on coins fund. I guest it's time to do another farming on chapter 12-4. Because that is highest chapter I done. As the veteran commander(self-proclaimed), this quite a shame that I not even clear chapter 13-1 yet. Despite of all UR ships i have, I found that still to hard to beat.




Batch Build Aquilifer's Ballade Event #2

Aquilifer's Ballade Event #2 - Preparation
After farming for a while, I manage to collect 66,746 coins this including from my saving on mails. Also my cube increased a bit from 376 to 384 cubes. With that coins this will enough for 40x builds.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #2 - Gacha 10/40
Builds 10/40 got Jean Bart. Immediately go to scraps. Full Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion fleet formation used to be my favorite and help me clear many event in past. Though I still use it sometimes, I don't need another copy of her. Because my docks capacity nearly hit it max.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #2 - Gacha 20/40
Next is ... I got Roma. Then I must stopped in this builds 20/40.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event #2 - Final
Resource left after those builds is 344 cubes and 36,746 coins.




Collect Remaining Ships on Aquilifer's Ballade Event

Although I don't get Giuseppe Garibaldi yet. It will be waste of resource if I try to get her from Builds. You know, that her rate up is low compared to the others. It's says 0.5% chance to get her over there. So I planned ahead to get her by on event shop, in case if I don't get her along the other ships on builds. Like what happen this time.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event Milestone Rewards
Collect Emanuelle Pesagno from event coins milestone rewards.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event - Exchange on Event Shop
And exchange those event coins to get Giuseppe Garibaldi from event shop



All New Ships From Aquilifer's Ballade Event Collected
Then I got all of that 6 new ships on this event.



Aquilifer's Ballade Event Special Portrait Frame Acquired
But I'm not stopping only got them. I max limit break them to get this event portrait frame.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)