Clearing Total Assault Chesed Field (Extreme) With 2 Teams - August 2022

Muazaha
0



For clearing Total Assault Chesed effectively, you need some good build of student with multi targeting - piercing attack type students. Because you need them a lot in this Total Assault. When Chesed armor opened you need strong single targeting - piercing attack type students to finish it faster. That strategy that I use for this time.



 

 

Last Day Total Assault Chesed Field (Extreme)

 


Even without Ako on my students list, I still able to secure my rank on top 7000 in this Global version - Asia server. Did you see it? 2 Sensei's below my rank use Ako on their last team. Too bad I'm not have her even spending unnecessary pyroxenes on last pull.



Also don't forget about Cherino. That annoying mustache loli is meta character in this Total Assault. With her large attack range multi targeting - piercing attack type. If I could say it, she is perfect counter against Chesed. Too bad I'm also not have her on my student list.




This is my team composition that bring me to rank 6,078 at the moment :



1st team

  • Yuzu
  • Nonomi
  • Iori (Assist)
  • Tsubaki
  • Hifumi (Swimsuit)
  • Hanae

 

 

2nd team

  • Momoi
  • Iori
  • Hoshino
  • Junko
  • Karin
  • Serina




1st Team Formation



After passed through some mock battle and failed 3 ticket due to over confident. This is final formation on my first team for Total Assault Chesed Field (Extreme) this time.




Hifumi (Swimsuit) on back is essential on this team. I have try to clearing this difficulty without her and failed miserably. Including spending one day worth of Total Assault ticket.




Iori is also extremely strong in this Total Assault. She can deal great damage on both single and multi target. That why I use 2 Iori, one of them I borrow from assist list. That because there is no properly built Ako on that list. That why I choose Iori in this Total Assult.




When it comes to hit multi target on heavy armor, Nonomi is another good choice if you don't have Cherino.




Then on final result, Hifumi (Swimsuit) became MVP with 1,699,123 damage point. That max AP cost really worth, right?




2nd Team Formation



On second team, I have 1 tanker, 2 multi target, 2 single target and 1 healer. This is best team I could form currently. I hope I got many new 3 stars on Wakamo banner next month. If it could be Ako, Azusa and Cherino on it. Even that I hate Cherino personality, she still a meta character.




I don't know what best student to fill that position. So I place Junko and it turn out very good aiding this team gaps.




I use Hoshino instead of Tsubaki on second team, because Tsubaki always move backward from her position and risking other team member. Opposite from it, Hoshino have Ex Skill to move forward, deal damage and push enemy backward. That nice thing to reposition enemy target back to tanker.




Momoi is another great deal if you don't have Cherino. She is a 2 stars so it's not rare to have her on team.




When Chesed expose it core, I immediately unleash Karin Ex Skill and Iori Ex Skill to reduce Chesed HP in that short amount time.




This is another reason not to underestimate Momoi Ex Skill.




It finished, this Total Assault finished with 12,435,837 Rank Points




Momoi became MVP with 1,773,962 Damage Points.




That rank points doesn't Increase my rank because it's not surpassed my previous best rank points. Also it's slightly lower than before because other Sensei's already surpass my best rank point's in this Total Assault.




After Calculation Finished



After calculation finished, my rank became lower than previous one. With the final result on rank 6,185.




Nonetheless, I still manage to secure my position on top 10,000 and got these rewards. Another pyroxenes fund to get Wakamo on next month.





Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)