About Current Hiatus on December 2022

Muazaha
0

 

It's been a while since I made post here. As you notice from date gap from last post to this one. Since I lost my motivation to continue write on this blog due to some reason.


Quality of Contents


Firstly, my contents here are not such high quality dishes. That good for your eyes and good for your consumption. I just threw it randomly based on what I currently doing or something like that.


I'm not even bother to edit my uploaded picture. Even I have been give up on editing my thumbnail for long time. Because that is take too much time to decide which style is good for it. But I still not satisfied with uploaded result.


After that I only select what I think it necessary to upload. Because I don't know which one really needed to appear. It's end up I over uploaded the images. That makes one of my post maybe have 50+ images on it. It's a bit too much and may consume more of your data.


Before I started to hiatus, I have some ideas to make some quality contents. Yes, process on making that content is quite longer than what I used to make it. There is chance it will make more visitor come on this blog and there is chance it not even have any impact. But, I feel so done of all of these. Maybe I will do it later, when I have motivation again to do it.



Keep Missing From Search Engine


Second, because my content keep disappeared from search engine. Especially from google. This is the biggest reason of my hiatus and most annoying one. Due I can't predict when it will happened and why it can happened.


Google Algorithm is constantly changing overtime. That is not news to me, I already know it for long time. What its most unacceptable is they remove my content from search result but keep other irrelevant info from other site over there. I don't know what I should says with this anymore. Every time I thinking about this make me more annoyed.



IRL Disruption


Third, every time I tried to focus on make this I got distracted with someone else. When that distraction not appear, either I unmotivated to make content or maybe got sick. But blame on IRL events is not cool and irrelevant. Building a blog is not supposed to taken every time you have. That why I will keep blame second reason as destroyer of my motivation.



Learning Python


Lastly, because I currently focus on learning Python programming language. Although my current specialty on web development. I think that I also need to learn this programming language. So I can make an AI for assistant, hehe maybe its too unreal for beginner like me. For better job chance maybe more realistic reason.


What I know after learning it for a while is...  no semicolon every end of line, sets, tuple, dictionary, lambda, decorator, etc ... what the heck is that mean. That too much confusing logic for me. This not even reaching all those imported packages. Hehehe, no wonder they got high salary and highly demanded on industry. Maybe I should continue on this lessons. Instead of pointlessly collect some cents maybe less than it a month on this blog. 😭


Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)