[Blue Archive] Tactical Challenge (PvP) Report March 2022 Part 1

Muazaha
0



This little bit late to say March 2022 Report, because it already mid April. But i want to share my thought about Blue Archive PvP experience. Since i played on global version, it might be slight difference for each server location. If compared with Japan version that would be even bigger difference.



Tactical Challenge (PvP) Report

This part is taken on March, 28 2022. My rank start from 846 up to rank 498.



First Challenge

Firstly, i'm choosing opponent that i have chance to beat. That why i'm avoiding opponent with Mashiro (swimsuit) on special support line.



While Hibiki + Serina still tolerable. That why i roll until find one.



Even though Haruna effective against Tsubaki, ...



... I'm trying my luck on Yuzu this time.



Hoshino can push back some of opponent unit.



If it successfully executed, Hibiki attack will dealt more damage on opponent unit. Especially in crowded position.



So opponent Nonomi and Haruna can retreat immediately.



After 2 minutes pass there is no point to waiting any longer. Better skip it immediately.



As long as you have more unit remaining. You will win even without defeating last opponent unit.


Second Challenge

Same as first challenge, but preferably to choose opponent with higher rank. So you can get better rank faster.



I'm not changing my formation for this one.



My Yuzu has targetting both opponent Hoshino and Iori.



Opponent Iori has retreat. Now opponent Shun on my Hibiki attack range.



Both opponent Shun and Hosino has retreat. This time opponent Hibiki launch her attack with my Hoshino as center target. Look like my shun on safe range.



But it's not 😬



My Yuzu has reduce opponent Tsubaki HP to half. Just give her more push so she will retreat immediately.



Ah, yes. Tsubaki regen ability + Seina support. This why it doesn't have quick ending. Skip !



Look like my Yuzu has greater contribution on this challenge.



Third Challenge

Same as challenge before. As long as avoid Mashiro (Swimsuit) that will be okay.



Maybe this time i will try something different.



Change my Yuzu to Haruna ...



... and swap her position with my Tsubaki



My Haruna use her Ex Skill and ready to make opponent Tsubaki retreat



Too bad it has same execution with opponent Tsubaki taunt skill, so that Ex Skill canceled.



All of my unit attacking opponent Tsubaki after that taunt skill.



That's not good my Haruna in opponent Hibiki attack.



Look like she still safe. Now it's time for turn table. My Hibiki attack reach both opponent Haruna and Shun.



That opponent Iori attack is really dangerous. Luckily it targeting my Tsubaki which have more resistant to her attack, it on her full HP.



Look like arena has been cleared on those intense skill duel.



So, it's time to end it with my Haruna Ex Skill.



All opponent unit retreat so i don't have to wait until time over.



That last attack really impactful that bring my Haruna to became MVP.



Fourth Challenge

Now i will show you why you have to avoid Mashiro (Swimsuit) if you don't have one.



I choose combo Mashiro (Swimsuit) + Serina for longer duel time. Because combo Mashiro (Swimsuit) + Hibiki will end my unit very quickly.



I change my Tsubaki to Yuuka for better resistance to opponent Mashiro (Swimsuit) attack.



Why she have to attack first 😭



This one moment surely end up my unit very quickly 😱



3 of my unit has retreat, but the opponent has only 1 unit retreat



Yup, that's the end of it. Opponent Mashiro (Swimsuit) eliminate my tanker again.



Even though Mashiro (Swimsuit) not the most contributed in this stats. But eliminate 2 tanker give more impact than unit with highest stats on the graph.



Fifth Challenge

Let's back to original plan ...



... and change to my original formation.



That is double Hoshino push.



That opponent Iori halved my Hoshino HP on her first Ex Skill attack. Unfortunately, she attacking 3 times.



So my Hoshino has retreated.



But, look at this highlight. My Shun attacking opponent Shun with her long range attack.



Opponent Shun has retreated.



Look like opponent Iori has making her move again. Too late, my Shun attack just on it way to cancel it.



Next my Yuzu use her long range basic skill to attacking opponent Hoshino.



Bullseye 😏



Choosing unit with long range attack is useful to avoid opponent Hibiki attack range.



My Yuzu execute her Ex Skill to reduce opponent Tsubaki.



Now her HP is half full.



But that regen ability bring it back to near full HP. This time i don't skip it but nothing change.



This stats show my Shun has highest contribution by defeating opponent Shun and Iori.




Conclusion


So that is it. I climbed from rank 846 to rank 498. With total of 4 win and 1 lose.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)