Can I Get Both Kamisato Siblings? Part 1

Muazaha
0


I have been waiting for a long time for this banner. Since some rumor about Ayaka big brother will come in future banner. Then i saving my primogems for this banner and hold my self from recklessly spending them.

I'm feeling disappointed because i don't get Shenhe on patch version 2.4 . So i change my aim at Ganyu, one of meta character on Genshin Impact. Despite of my depleted primogems at that time, after spend recklessly to get Albedo on patch version 2.3 . Forced to spend some around 50+ wishes after failed get 50-50.

Then suddenly when i'm chilling on my bed and waiting 2 hours until update stream started. I was scrolling twitter at that time and you know what? Genshin Impact give preview about Kamisato Ayato. I'm really shock and questioning why this happened.

After that, i'm starting to collect primogems, stop spending on any character banner (except permanent one) and focus to get Kamisato Ayato. That also mean i have skipped Ganyu, Yae Miko and Kokomi banner (I already have Zhongli and Raiden Shogun, so i won't mention it as skipped). You can imagine that, I skipped Ganyu over someone who yet doesn't have capability proved to become overpower dps. But i really want to get him on my team. 



Short Explanation of Pity System

 

Let's me explain Genshin Impact Banner Character Gacha pity system from what i know

  1. Up to first 90x gacha, you have chance to get 5 star character either from banner or from permanent. This why we called it fifty-fifty or maybe soft pity.
  2. If you get 5 star character even not touching 90x gacha. For example you get at 50x or maybe at 10x then the counting will reset.
  3. If it touch the 90th gacha then you guaranted get 5 star character the counting will reset
  4. The reset depends on what character you got.
  5. If it banner character then counting will reset to 0 and process will repeat from number 1 of this list.
  6. If it permanet character then counting will reset to 0 and process will continue to number 7 of this list.
  7. Up to Second 90x gacha, you have guaranted chance to get 5 star character from banner. This called guaranted 5 star or hard pity.
  8. If you get 5 star character even not touching 90x gacha. For example you get at 50x or maybe at 10x then the counting will reset from number 1 of this list.
  9. If it touch the 90th gacha then you guaranted get 5 star character the counting will reset from number 1 of this list.

 

This system only applied on banner character gacha. The weapon banner and permanet character gacha have diferent pity system. Either of which one of those gacha, Genshin impact apply up to 90x guaranted 5 star system on every gacha. If you got 5 star then counting will reset. At least that what i know this far.

Also this counting is carry on to next banner. This why i can build up pity from update 2.4 and spend it on update 2.6 .



So, without further ado, this is my gacha story



I have build up pity from last time i got 5 star character. That is from Albedo first rerun and he very useful at my mono geo team support. When i'm check my gacha history, then count it up. I have spend 70x gacha after that. So i'll start counting for Fifty-Fifty.



Fifty-Fifty 80 / 90


To do this gacha. I was using Raiden Shogun to initiate gacha at Yashiro Commission Headquarter.



This is my initial gacha budget. I estimate it can do 94x gacha (including from primogems, masterless starglitter and masterless stardust)



Then i bring Raiden Shogun at specific location. Where this spot is highly relatable to Kamisato Siblings.



Yeeesssss! This is what i'm waiting for.



But wait, i think i know this silhouette and this is not what i expect.


I know Ayato is workaholic. But i think they give me wrong Ayato.



I actually want Jean to join for long, so it's bring some spark of joy to me. At least it's not another Qiqi. With this i still have one permanent 5 star left and maybe i can solve her problem on lack of mora.



I have already got 5 star character so it's time to reset from 0 and start guaranted counting.




Guaranted 10 / 90

Ah, yes. A beautiful purple light.



So i got 2 four star on this 10x gacha. Too bad i already have C6 Xiangling. The Sacrificial Greatsword isn't too bad actually. Maybe i can increase refinement on my previous copy.



Guaranted 20 / 90

Yup, another constellation for Yun Jin



Guaranted 30 / 90

Why it must be xiangling again



Guaranted 40 / 90


Total amout resource left can guarantee me to get Kamisato Ayato. But i also want to get Kamisato Ayaka too. So, please don't spend too much in this banner.


 

Maybe it's time to change location. How about bring Raiden Shogun to Sacred Sakura and do gacha there.



Nope, it another Xiangling :(



Guaranted 50 / 90



Whew, that lot of Intertwined Fate spend already.



Time to exchange some Masterless Stardust so i can see it number slightly increase. Maybe it also can increase my luck for this banner.



Atleast, this boost my mood even just a little bit.



Then change Raiden Shogun to Thoma to increase chance getting Kamisato Ayato, Maybe.



Let Thoma draw his fortune slip first or just standing over there.



Whoa, that's a lot of copy of my C6 character.



Guaranted 60 / 90



I have reach my limit at this time.



So i let Thoma jump from those place and when he reach middle of it i spend another 10x gacha again.



Another copy of Sacrificial Sword. This will add refinement to my Xingqiu Weapon.




Guaranted 70 / 90



The resource says that i still can go to 90/90 to get Kamisato Ayato. 50 Masterless Starglitter can do anoher 10x plus 1600 primogems can do anoher 10x too. If I also failed this time.



But luckily, i got gold shining star. So that mean i got guaranted Five Star character on this banner.



That's right, finally i get Kamisato Ayato this time.



Put aside fact that i get another C6 Sucrose. Let's celebrate Kamisato Ayato home coming.



Now, i need to collect another primogems for his sister. So i can get both Kamisato Siblings.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)