Manually Level Up Mona from Scratch and Failed Miserably

Muazaha
0

Have you ever level up character from scratch in Genshin Impact? I have doing it on some character in the past. Like make them a team of low level character and farming exp together. But, this time I will try different approach on it. This time I will make it solo leveling.

 

 

Previously, I try this solo leveling Jean but failed on the process. I though with her passive ability that can healing when hitting normal attack could help. Unfortunately, that passive not unlocked on level 1. Another disadvantage is all Jean attack is close ranged type. So Jean could easily get attacked with enemy, just with 2 or 3 hit KO.

 

 

This time I more confident with Mona skill to get through this challenge. Mona is catalyst type that can dealt ranged elemental damage. Also her Elemental Skill can taunt enemy to it. More importantly, her alternative sprint to easily dodging enemy attack.





Where This Is Started?


First, I set route where Mona will do this exp farming. She will go from Market District on City of Mondstadt to Southern Wharf on Liyue Harbor. I expect she will get at least increase her level by 1.



Departure





Even though I utilize most of her skill, that level gap is make real pain to deal with. As result Mona defeated from Electro Slime attack.




First Respawn



In this first respawn, I'm changing her weapon twice. But it seem doesn't have much effect on battle. Even after healing with some food. Mona still KO with some hit of hilichurl with club.




Second Respawn





I expect something different in this second respawn. Because I equip Mona with the only 5 star catalyst that I have. The result change drastically with it. Finally get defeating her enemy and gain some exp. But, in the end still defeated with another slime.




Third Respawn




On third respawn I decide to avoid some large slime and targeting hilichurl instead. You know what? this time she defeated by hilichurl again.




Fourth Respawn



Respawned on Oceanid teleport point is quite dangerous. So better escape from that place. Something in my mind told some potential of her. Then I try give some stamina cost reduction food for longer sprint duration. Also I want to try do trick that I saw on youtube. Too bad, I'm didn't get Ayaka.

 

 

This battle quite troublesome, that because they have hydro samachurls with them. Every time mona deal damage to them, it heal HP of its ally. When Mona target it, that samachurls swing its club and defeat Mona.




Fifth Respawn





I think this respawn is some kind of bonus. That enemy under bridge is easy to defeat due to unable to reach Mona. Also that electro cicin quite troublesome but not hard to defeat.




Arrival

 


After that Mona doesn't encounter any enemy again and enter Liyue Harbor safely.




Then she arrive at finish point without gaining single level up. Amount time I spend for this is roughly 27 minutes. Then I'm done with this and not do it again with this character. Should I do again with other future character? Who know, maybe there are some character that build differently that make it possible.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)