Aim for C4 Yanfei, Got Yelan Instead

Muazaha
0

After failed to get the other Kamisato Sibling's. I'm feel somewhat frustrated. With that amount of resource I spend and not getting her. So, now I will spend some primogems that have been collected after maintenance. My target is to get C4 Yanfei with this 20x wish.





Sometimes Aiming for Specific 4 Star Character Harder than Event Specific 5 Star Character



This definitely a 4 star.




Yes! got another constellation for Yanfei and Noelle.




Whoops, bye hard pity.




If i got another permanent character I will go mad and complaint to Hoyoverse. But I think that not happened.




Because I got Yelan.




And also another Rainslasher.




This What I Got



Yup, got Yelan of course. With this I can travel faster 😆




One more to go. After this my Yanfei can cast shield on her elemental burst. That some source say it strength par with geo daddy shield.




Also got C3 Noelle. 3 more constellation for her C6. Because Noelle can be a real deal, once reach her C6.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)