Try To Do This WIth Mona

Muazaha
0

Few days ago, I remembered something when I took out this gadget from inventory. At first, I think Ayato can finish this quickly. But, something in my mind show me some interesting clip I watched from Youtube. So, why not try to do it? since I have Mona now.






For Parametic Transformer I use this for some time. Since I have stop mining the blue one. Also this currently most abundant resource in My inventory.




First, I apply elemental skill to aid initial progress percentage.




Then use alternative sprint a lot.




Half progress, Half stamina remain.




Progress complete and stamina almost depleted




The Result



The result it self pretty good.




It only took about half minute to complete. Definitely faster than method I always used before.




Now I know that Mona quote about vision mean. So this just one of many way to utilize it 😂

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)