Now I Got C4 Yanfei, But This Is Not What I Expect

Muazaha
0

After failed getting her fourth constellation on previous pulls. Finally I got C4 Yanfei now. I'm super excited to see how this will going on. Without further ado, this is my experience on C4 Yanfei.





This When I Got C4 Yanfei


Because I already have Yelan. It's better to have chance to get another new 5 stars character, when aim on C4 Yanfei.




Oh, that's 4 star glow. But wait a minute... Please let it not Barbara again. I already have her C6.




Yay! It's turn out I got C4 Yanfei




My Yanfei Build





What do you think about my Yanfei Build? Is it good or bad? Artifact set I use on Yanfei is Crimson Witch of Flames that only Yanfei had good set. The other not really have those good set of artifact. Except for Def focused geo(Albedo, Noelle, Gorou, Yun Jin) character and healing focused character(Barbara, Qiqi, Jean). That I'm lucky enough get good stats on that stats.



I'm changing her weapon to R5 Prototype Amber. So Yanfei can shielding and also healing team. Previously I used it on my C6 Ningguang and give consistent amount of healing and damage dealt. Even if her healing cannot par with Barbara and Qiqi. At least her healing can make My mono geo team durable on spiral abyss.

 

 

So I thought it will better if Yanfei can also utilize it. If this run smoothly, then I'm not hesitant to make another R5 Prototype Amber again. Then I can get character that can dealt damage to enemy, cast shield and healing team simultaneously with her elemental burst. That's great isn't it?




Testing my C4 Yanfei

For making sure Yanfei can executing my plan smoothly. There must be some trial to look how that plan work on real battle. With this, I'm doing some set of testing on my C4 Yanfei.




With My Current Commission Team


This is my current team on completing daily commission. Minus Zhongli, because I testing how good is C4 Yanfei shield.




Some testing could be difficult to do in open world.




Also I cannot judge how strong her shield on this. Because enemy not attacking until shield expired.




However I get some interesting information from this. Getting electro damage make Yanfei shield less durable.




But, it work best against hydro damage. I think? this one I'm not sure because it either that or specter attack is weaker than previous enemy I tested out.




This some cool screen capture when unleashing elemental burst as cryo cicin mages attacking Yanfei.




With Geo Traveler's


Then I'm getting serious this time. So I team up Yanfei with Geo Traveler




Against this terrifying monster. I mean Stonehide Lawachurl.




It constant attack is perfect to testing how durable shield is.




Mercilessly and Enormous.




That also dealt huge damage.




In this case Yanfei shield can survive about 2 or 3 attack. Maybe up to 4 attack too.




Above it, there is more stronger attack that can make Yanfei shield break faster.




That is its jump attack. How is it? does this screen capture surprise you?




With Different Weapon


I'm testing another Stonehide Lawachurl on different location with this weapon.




Then I'm testing Yanfei shield to deal with this kind of attack.




But, unfortunately it's break in second. You see how that my Geo Traveler bashed away.




But this geo slime throw is nothing. Shield still intact.




With this I'm done testing it. Then I beat that Lawachurl by random attack.




My Thought About C4 Yanfei

There is some problem on this C4 Yanfei that make me give up. First is shield durability. Previously I mention that some source says this C4 Yanfei shield can par with Geo Daddy. But I don't think Yanfei shield that close. Zhongli shield is still best in game.

 

 

Second problem is with shield expiration time. That I think is too short for protecting from enemy attack. Followed by energy recharge problem that I think is slow to build up. That need 60 energy cost to cast shield. Maybe this because I don't use mono pyro team that make it so slow? I don't know I haven't test it out.



That is also effect on healing consistency. If we refer on my first plan to make Yanfei as attacker, tanker and healer at once. That energy recharging is real problem for this plan.

 

 

If we refer for only healing with Prototype Amber earlier. Of course we cannot compare Yanfei with Ningguang at elemental burst. Because Ningguang only need 40 energy cost to cast elemental burst. That why Ningguang healing can constantly heal other team member. That I think it's better than Bennett healing. 



Last problem is my artifact build is not perfectly fit for this testing. Maybe I should use HP based artifact set. But that make her ability as attacker is reduced. After I build that set, there is no guarantee this will do as what I expect. That some complicated situation isn't it?



What do you think about this? maybe you have better idea how to utilize C4 Yanfei potential? Let me know on comment section below.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)