Ako Power Creep is Real! Binah Field (Extreme) July 2022

Muazaha
0

 

Hey, did you got Ako in her currently running banner? That lucky of you. She is very useful, mostly on raid game mode. She can buff and heal, the perfect role for support unit.



You asked me, did I got Ako too? Unfortunately, I don't have her in my student list. Is that make you wondering, why I don't have Ako Instead of that plenty of pyroxenes? Because I skipped this banner. After Blue Archive officially announce 3 limited student in nearly banner.

 

 

On my flashback experience, those kind of student is OP and can get recruited on their banner only. What traumatize me a lot is that Mashiro (swimsuit) and Hina (swimsuit) on PvP.  Based on that thought I decide to skip Ako and saving pyroxenes to get all 3 upcoming limited student. I can get Ako any time because she is not limited and nothing could go wrong, right?



Sadly my expectation crushed by harsh reality.





Try to Reclaiming Position on Last Day of Raid

From second day of raid I manage to clear Binah on Extreme difficulty and ranked top 10.000. But on past few day that rank became unstable. Due to Ako power creep that make me fell to near rank 10.000 or fell further.

 

 

I trying various method to reclaim my position on top 10.000 without using Ako. Until it come the final day of Raid.




Earlier Rank on Last Day of Raid



On morning of raid final day, I fell to rank 10.343 . Before this I manage to stay at around rank 9xxx.




This is unit formation on previous day. Consist of 3 team of 6 students.

 

 


Raid Report on Last day of Raid

This time I using different team from previous day. After testing some students on my list and compare the best damage they can dealt. I manage to form this 3 team for final day.



First Team is focus to dealt some serious damage until reach second stage. I borrow Maki from fellow club member in this team. Too bad there is none of them list Ako on Assist list. If there one, it will be convenient for me reclaim my rank. But Maki is better than nothing.




Second Team focus on survive and reduce as much as possible Binah HP. So the Third Team won't carry heavy duty on finishing Binah. My strategy is retreat after some students retreat due that Binah sand storm Ex-Skill. To make my score slightly higher in time spend based calculation




Third Team focus to finishing Binah as fast as possible without any unit lost till the end. This seems like strange requirement right? but, I set those standard otherwise I cannot reclaim my rank. The strategy it self is triple def debuff on Binah. With Maki basic skill, Akane Ex skill and Azusa (Swimsuit) passive skill. Once that triple def debuff active, I unleash Maki and Karin Ex skill.




Yay, it got better than previous day!




Then I rank up to 9.774 . But somehow I feel unease. Because of previous days unstable rank due to Ako haver rampage.




Rank on Evening



Due to that unease feeling, I checking again my rank on evening and yup it's fell from rank on morning.




Rank After Raid Session End


On near midnight, I checking it again. That after Raid duration finished. I manage to barely stay at top 10.000. On rank 9.994, that Ako haver surely cannot be underestimated.




Rank After Calculation Finished



After Calculation finished my rank not changed. So I manage to barely get rank top 10.000 this time, huh. I'm glad I still safe this time.




That Close Enough, Luckily I Still Got Top 10.000



Time to claim those sweet pyroxenes.

 

 

This time I'm not see any ban list on twitter like usual. Maybe those cheater tired to doing it again. On past raid, at least there is one player that cheated on raid. I thought if they caught, I can manage to get higher rank. Due to elimination process. I guess there is none this time.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)