No Natsu? No Ako? No Problem - Perorodzilla Hardcore July 2022

Muazaha
0

 

Perorodzilla is hardest total assault yet, isn't it? That make you cannot proceed without having Natsu or other student unit that can remove status ailment like Mari. Unfortunately, I don't have both of them. That make me cannot proceed this raid in Extreme difficulty. My tanker, no matter how strong her defense, it cannot stand in first one minutes. 



If you look at rank chart, most of them has additional meta support student. That is Ako, that I skipped in previous banner. So, I don't have her either. This could make it harder to get into rank top 10.000.



 

But, it not problem in my case. Because I managed to get higher rank without Natsu and Ako. With 7,306,239 best season rank points and secure my position at top 9.000 on last 2 days before calculation. I think, with this I don't have to worry about my position. However this doesn't mean I should act reckless. So I try to get to surpass my best season rank points with this last ticket.




Perorodzilla Hardcore July 2022 - The Last Ticket


This last ticket is My last chance to exceed my best season rank points.




I use same formation as before. Because I don't know some of my fellow Sensei's in club set Ako in assist list until the last day. Nonetheless, that Ako is too weak due of lack leveling and build. I have try it on previous ticket. But this formation bring better result than it.




Ex Skill Execution Orders


Chise Ex Skill




Haruna Ex Skill




Kotama Ex Skill




Azusa (Swimsuit) Ex Skill




Chise Ex Skill again.




Haruna Ex Skill again.




Alice Ex Skill targetting.




Alice Ex Skill Result.




Azusa (Swimsuit) Ex Skill again.




Kotama Ex Skill Again.




Last Chise Ex Skill.




Last Haruna Ex Skill.




Huh? Not even close with my best rank.




Look like Azusa (Swimsuit) is MVP again. Because I properly build and leveling her than the others. That expected result.




Perorodzilla Hardcore July 2022 - The Results



Because it not higher, My rank definitely not going up. Instead it going down due to others who get higher season rank points. Now my rank is on 8.216




To confirm it, this is formation that contribute to get best season rank point.




Then when calculation started, My rank falls again to 8.399




To confirm it, that's still same previous formation.




When calculation finished my rank doesn't changed, still at 8.399. Even with some people getting banned, that not affect My rank. Maybe it happened on other server, I think.




To confirm it, still same formation till the last. Without Natsu and without Ako.




I managed to secure my rank at top 10.000 again and claim slightly higher rewards.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)