You Don't Need Alarm to do This Now

Muazaha
0

Do you facing same problem like me? Slow at blueprint accumulating. When commencing a research time required is already done far before you collecting it and starting another one. Also what we get is not that much.

 

 

It's seem some of Commanders do it on hardcore mode. They set notification as alarm to remind them to start another research. But unfortunately I can't do something like that. Also I disabled all notification on all game I played. Because I won't that bother me on my other activity. That will more bother me if it turn up at midnight.





Research Queueing

In recent update, they introduce this new feature. Where you can bulk research at max 6 consecutive research. You can access it on LAB -> Research Academy. Then select what you want to research one after another. Here let me show you how it's done.



You can also access it from that shortcut on left. Where you can do many thing from there.




By tapping on that complete button you automatically claim finished research items.




Since I have finished 2 research, I claim the other research items too.




After it status says that there are 4 ongoing and 2 available. Then tap on go button to fill available research slot.




After it look for last queued research and tap formation.




Tap confirm on this alert.




Then select which research you wish to queue.




That research cost requirement for that research.




Repeat previous method to do another research queue.




When queue is already full. You got this warning when try to add another one.




Then your research queue will look like this. Plus last one look like above.

 

 

With this feature you don't need to wake up in midnight again to commence a research. Or wasting time on researching short timed research on your busy day. Because no more refresh available. Then, are you ready use this feature to make your gaming life easier fellow Commanders?




Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)