This Banner Is Too Good To Skip - 400x Pulls on Wakamo Banner

Muazaha
0



After recklessly skipped Ako banner and other decent student units, because saw this banner will coming in few months. This time, if I lucky enough, I will get every student units that I don't have yet. If this going smoothly, I don't mind to spend double from my initial budget. From initially set 200x pulls budget to 400x pulls budget.



Before we start on gacha sessions, I want to show you list of student units that I don't have yet. This list only cover permanent student units, limited students cannot pulled unless on their respective banner. So there are no points list them here. Sena and Chihiro banner not started yet, then I exclude both from this list.






List of students I don't have :

  1. Wakamo
  2. Cherino
  3. Cherino (Hot Spring)
  4. Nodoka (Hot Spring)
  5. Azusa
  6. Koharu
  7. Natsu
  8. Tsurugi
  9. Ako
  10. Aru
  11. Chinatsu (Hot Spring)
  12. Serika (New Year)
  13. Shiroko (Cycling)
  14. Sumire
  15. Saya (Casual)
  16. Shun (Small)



So far, this doesn't have much different from last gacha session I have. Precisely, on NY Aru and NY Mutsuki banner. Still have a numbers of student unit I have not obtained yet.





First 200x Pulls on Wakamo Banner


Getting excited yet? After getting extended maintenance on Wakamo banner update. Not only once but more than it. I think this is first time I encouter extended maintenance in Blue Archive Global Version. Some side of me want this maintenance ended quickly. But the other side says this maybe something unexpected for their staff. They maybe working hard to resolve this issue.

 

 

Some people reply on Blue Archive Global Official twitter that maybe caused by simultaneously online and pulling for gacha. That make server overload. By that I assume that because of 500,000 registration milestone. Maybe half of it enough to cause problem to server if online at once. That only my assumption, I don't know what really happened. At least that what I think could happened.



After maintenance finished, I checking what change this update do. After that I start do my 200x gacha. Start with using 2 of 10x pulls tickets I got from event check in and extended maintenace compensation. But due to technical error, my first 20x pulls recording unreadable. Also I had feeling my luck will also flop with this situation. Because of it, I stopped on pulling another gacha and postponed it until next day. However I have to mention it that finally I got Aru this time. Too bad I cannot show it to you.




[30/200] Finally, got Azusa! I got another 3 star this early. This make me exited, what other 3 star students that will come after this.




[40/200] Maybe next one will get 3 stars.




[50/200] Another one maybe?




[60/200] Don't mind! This only starter. I have encounter something worse than this.




[70/200] Got Kirino huh? I think this close to unlock mystic to her 3 stars.




[80/200] That Kirino again. This will get better isn't it?




[90/200] Is my luck gotten worse?




[100/200] That not getting anywhere isn't it? Maybe I should rest a bit and start again with some interval time.




[110/200] After rest a bit. Finally I regain my luck this time. Got this little brat, Cherino. This student unit will make Chesed cry hard, hahaha.




[120/200] Ah, not this one. Maybe next pulls.




[130/200] I thought it will be another student units. Its turn out that Wakamo that come this time.




[140/200] I'm exited at first. But it just another Shun and Burger Girl.




[150/200] Another elephs for Tank Hifumi.




[160/200] Not getting any 3 stars, skip to next pulls.




[170/200] Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ako! Finally, I don't have to worry on another Total Assault. Because I got Ako this time. Yaaaaaay! Atleast my regret because skip her banner end here.




[180/200] Whoa! got Shiroko(Cycling). I thought who it could be when I saw Abydos High School logo before. I'm not expected to get her.





[190/200] It's another Shun. Maybe my decision on unlocking her Unique/Exclusive Weapon too hastily.




[200/200] Got elephs for Ako. This good, I have plan to max unlock mystic her later.




List of 3 stars student units I got in this first 200x pulls :

  1. Aru new
  2. Azusa new
  3. Cherino new
  4. Wakamo new
  5. Shun
  6. Izumi
  7. Hifumi(Swimsuit)
  8. Ako new
  9. Shiroko(Cycling) new
  10. Shun
  11. Ako





Second 200x Pulls on Wakamo Banner


I'm very happy with the result, that quite rare getting those many 3 stars nowadays. Getting 11 three stars student units and 6 of them are student units that I don't have yet. So I decide to do another 200x pulls. Don't worry about my pyroxenes, I got enough for another 200x pulls.

 

 

Also I have calculated pyroxenes that I will get until next limited banner based on JP version banner order. I think this still safe until that limited banner come. So I will spend more on this banner because it's not every days you got higher chance getting unlimited 3 stars character. My next target is Koharu, Natsu, Chinatsu(Hot Springs) and Sumire.





[210/400] Whoops! I forgot to exchange it first to make it look less awkward.




[220/400] Next pulls!




[230/400] Another one!




[240/400] This is it! Got Wakamo again. Also got Serika(New Year) I skipped her before, but got her now. She won't let me go I think.




[250/400] Ah, not 3 stars this time.




[260/400] Wakamo again? I think I don't have to exchange additional elephs that much for unlocking her Exclusive Weapon.




[270/400] Yay another Azusa!




[280/400] Got Eimi huh? I don't really want to unlock her next stars. But at least it another 3 stars student.




[290/400] Get ready for next pulls.




[300/400] Got Mashiro in this pulls. Maybe I'm too hastily exchange my Tactical Challenge Coins that time. But who know I will got her in this banner?




[310/400] Perfectly balanced.




[320/400] Urgh! My luck.




[330/400] Maybe next pulls.




[340/400] Still not yet huh?




[350/400] Yay! Another elephs for Ako!




[360/400] Next pulls!




[370/400] Finally it's Koharu. I'm glad I got another new 3 stars characters.




[380/400] Yay! Azusa elephs.




[390/400] I had feeling my luck come off before get Koharu. Maybe Im too greedy to get them all.




[400/400] Yups, that no additional new 3 stars student units.




List of 3 stars student units I got in this last 200x pulls :

  1. Wakamo
  2. Serika(New Year) new
  3. Wakamo
  4. Azusa
  5. Eimi
  6. Mashiro
  7. Ako
  8. Koharu new
  9. Azusa






Wakamo Banner Conclusion


That such trilling sensation pulling in this rate up banner. Lets review this banner, I got 20 three stars students from 400x pulls. That count 5% rate on 3 stars. Hmmm, this look familiar. Where I see this rate on 3 stars again. Also 8 of 20 three stars I got in this banner is students units that I don't have yet. That half of list that I made above.



List of Student Units That I Don't Have Yet (Updated)


 

 

Excluding Sena and Chihiro. Student units that I don't have now is :

  1. Cherino (Hot Spring)
  2. Nodoka (Hot Spring)
  3. Natsu
  4. Tsurugi
  5. Chinatsu (Hot Spring)
  6. Sumire
  7. Saya (Casual)
  8. Shun (Small)




List of Student Units That I Recenly Get




This is student units that i got recently :

  1. Fubuki
  2. Aru
  3. Azusa
  4. Cherino
  5. Wakamo
  6. Ako
  7. Shiroko (Cycling)
  8. Koharu
  9. Serika (New Year)




Bonus : Spending Resource For Newly Acquired Student Units



Because I running out of large amount of resource, most of newly acquired student units stays at level 1 untouched. But its different case for this little brat. So I decide to spend some for her.




Ako is special case, so I don't mind to spend almost all of my current resouce for her. That reason her Exclusive weapon unlocked this early. Because I spend some on exchange shop.



I got Wakamo on this gacha 3 times and exchange recruitment points 2 times. That give me Wakamo + 400 of her elephs. Without exchange on shops to getting another elephs.




So I manage to get her to 5 stars and unlocking her exclusive weapon to 2 stars. This banner quite something. I'm glad my luck not that flopped like what I think before.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)