So, It's Become No Good Without Natsu and Ako - Perorodzilla August 2022

Muazaha
0

 


If previously I have said arrogant statement about this Total Assault. With this kind of word "No Natsu? No Ako? No Problem". Now those word bite me back in this Total Assault session. That always kick my rank down whenever I tried to surpass my previous best records.



It's quite shameful, but I have to says the harsh truth about it. About skipping Natsu banner and worse that it is skipping Ako banner. So lets see what happened here.





Perorodzilla (Hardcore) August 2022 Last Day Before Calculation


I done this on Hardcore difficulty. Because Extreme difficulty seems impossible without having Natsu on your side. Also there is none of my club members that lend me any. They not even bother to change their assists units to helping the others. Put that aside, lets focus on this first. When I surpass my previous best record on last day.




With formation from top left to bottom right is : Alice, Chise, Azusa(Swimsuit), Karin(Bunny), Hibiki and Kotama. All of them are on level 73, but only Chise and Azusa(Swimsuit) has unlocked Unique/Exclusive Weapons. I also highly invested on Chise and Azusa(Swimsuit) build.





As opening, I use Karin(Bunny) Ex Skill. Her damage low if compared the other, because I hardly build her. You know, my student units mostly from Millennium Science School. So I always low resource on Millennium students related materials.




Even Her damage is low, that enough to bring down Perorodzilla minions. Next is Chise Ex Skill to deal continuous damage to them.




All minions collapse, next is buff striker atk with Kotama Ex Skill.




It's hard to decide which side I should aim Alice Ex Skill, left side or right side? I think this side better, I think?!




Then Azusa(Swimsuit) for more huge impact.




Ok, here we go again. Let's bring them down with Karin(Bunny) Ex Skill.




Urgh, that one scatter to far. Whatever, I'm just place it here already.




That eye laser is not really impactful on this difficulty. But on Extreme difficulty, not even Tsubaki can handle it.




I keep attacking until Perorodzilla expose it weakness.




Then without waiting even further. I using Alice Ex Skill to deal damage as many target she can reach.




Lastly using Chise Ex Skill as closing of this Total Assault.




This surpass my precious best record in this season with 7,235,839 rank points.




With Azusa(Swimsuit) as MVP on 637,950 damage points. Even though I invest more than Alice her damage is not have much gap on it. Maybe it because multi target had more advantage in this Total Assault.




Event after spend some hours experimenting damage dealt with possible formation and tactics. The result is same, its not even on top 10,000.





After Calculation



 

After calculation finished my rank fall even further from 10,832 to 11,113. Yeah maybe I'm not lucky this time.



Even I only post on Hardcore difficulty, that doesn't mean I'm not even tried Extreme one. I have tried Extreme difficulty with confidence before. Because I already get Mari on NY Aru and NY Mutsuki Banner. But it's turn out that not enough to complete this Total Assault difficulty. I only manage to scratch around 30% to 40% of Perorodzilla HP.



What annoyed me is firstly my club members don't lend me any of it. Either Natsu or even Mari. They don't even change assist at all. Then secondly about skipping Ako banner. If Ako on my list maybe there is some huge different on my score. Lastly, I only read it after calculation finished. That turnout Chinatsu Ex Skill has attribute to remove status aliment.

 

 

Yes, that make me shock. So this free starter student units has some role on Total Assault Perorodzilla. At that point, I regret not pay attention on my student units detail. So at least, now I have info for higher chance to beat this Total Assault difficulty on future.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)