Finally After Completed Some Long Quest Chains And Opened Bunch of Chests. I Can Do Some Bounties And Requests on Sumeru

Muazaha
0



Its have been more than 3 weeks from version 3.0 update. Yet I have not unlocked bounties and request from Sumeru region. Even in those time span, I have been actively do world quest and exploring Sumeru. But its still not enough to unlock it yet. So I'm still stuck doing Inazuma bounties and request until I can unlock it.





Great News! The Waiting Ends Here



After Completed Some Long Quest Chains. More specifically, Ara ara world quest chain. Also after calming down from emotional damage it caused. I'm focused to explore and open chest as much as it needed. Defeating mobs, solving the puzzles, clearing withering zones for past few days.





Until I can finally got 20% of Sumeru exploration on Sunday, Sep 11, 2022. Then I have completed requirement to unlock bounties and requests. By gaining reputation level 2 on Sumeru.





On that week, I haven't completing bounties and requests in any region. So I can test it out how this will look like on Sumeru.






Ah finally, a new face. Not same person over and over again that posting requests from same past region. Not same old enemy to beat over every weeks. So lets finish this quickly! Because its already last day to do this bounties and requests.




Some Shot From Doing Bounties and Requests



Ayato thrown away with Eremites electro attack.



Raiden Shogun use it full power to defeat some Fungus.



Traveler use elemental skill to Fatui hydrogunner.





After All Bounties and Requests Completed for This Week



My reputation level nearly reach level 3 already.



Also I can claim this Battle Pass exp by completing Sumeru Bounties and Requests instead do on Inazuma one.





Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)