I'm Still Not Satisfied With This Results - Wakamo Feast Stage 8 (1m 58s)

Muazaha
0



I can really says this last stage of Wakamo Feast is quite hard. That took me a dozen of retries and rearrange student unit formations until find best results. Its maybe easier to only clear that stage. But my target is getting 3 stars, perfect completion.





Best I Can Do Is 1m 58s



Previously, I already got 3 stars from this stage. But, I notice something strange on it process. So at that time, everything is fine until Wakamo(opponent) launch that missile thing. When that missile exactly landed, Wakamo(opponent) totally depleted from x9 to 0. When I redo it with same formation, I cannot recreate exact condition like previous one. So I think that must be some glitch. That why I cannot accept it.





Then I decide to try on the other time with exact same student units formation. But also with slightly higher level Maki and Iori. I know that leveling Tomoe is a bit risk. Also I'm not recommend you using her clearing this stage. This is purely my experiment to getting best result I can get. So you can replace her with any student unit you think would fit here.





There is no preference which Ex Skill to use on this first batch of mobs. Therefore I'm rely on my Instinct to use Maki Ex Skill to reveal another Ex Skill.





Using Tomoe Ex Skill this time is also purely instinct. Again I'm not recommend you to build Tomoe only for clearing this stage. There should be another better option for it.





Next is Iori Ex Skill to push back Wakamo(opponent) and defeat some mobs.





Next is throw Tsubaki Ex Skill for reshuffle.





Then this is main attack, Hibiki Ex Skill to wipe them off. Her Ex Skill quite effective for this mobs.





After Wakamo(opponent) ride vehicle, that is time to get serious. Then I use Kotama Ex Skill to buff my student units attack as opening.





Then Tomoe Ex Skill to buff them even more. But be careful, this Ex Skill can make your units easier get attacked. That why I'm not recommend it.





For main dishes, Maki Ex Skill ready to launch.





When mobs appear, quickly clear them with Hibiki Ex Skill. So your unit will focus attacking Wakamo(opponent) only.





Then use Iori Ex Skill for extra damage. I mean she might be has strongest attack from the rest of team against this boss.





I'm using Tomoe Ex Skill exactly when Wakamo(opponent) launch that missile.





Use Kotama Ex Skill to prepare for final attack.





But its already done with 1m 2s time left.





Then I manage to clearing Wakamo Feast Stage 8 within 1m 58s. That mean my strategy is still not good enough. That 2s gap that decide I can get 3 stars or not is to short. That why I'm still not satisfied with this result.





Iori manage to became MVP with 1,016,669 damage points. That expected result due how much I spend on built her.





For rechecking 3 stars requirement, you can see picture above.





Also this is some stage rewards by completing Wakamo Feast stage 8




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)