Blue Archive Global 1st Anniversary Update Surprise Us With Many Triple Drops

Muazaha
0

 


After delaying update maintenance for a week, due to unforeseen circumstances. For a week, this game feel so empty. Without any Event, Total Assault or Joint Firing Drill and another bonus drop. Then this update dropped these many content to us.

 


Start from unlocking Mission Area 18, new story chapters, Bounty triple drops, Commissions triple drop, Scrimmage triple drops, Lesson triple drops, new Total Assault sessions - HOD urban area and the others. I wrong not update it quickly once maintenance over. Then once I finished updating this game, when look those many contents at once make me really shock.





I'm also didn't expect to get these many reward on mail. When I thought it only pyroxenes and a 10x recruit ticket.





Then we also get missions to complete. This is good for additional resource that I lack for. I think I will serious to complete it once all of it has unlocked. For now I will handle the others first.





They also change tasks interface became like this. They also add some additional rewards on completing some tasks. I'm still awkward with this style. But I should admit it, this look more refreshing than before.





MomoTalk is get some update interface too. Like this Birthdays notification for characters. But I don't find any use of it yet. Maybe one of you know, how this new look work?





Last, they add this Event Notif. so you won't missed out any ongoing events. Also I have to mention this because I forgot to take any screen shot. That cafe level can be upgraded since mission area 18 has been unlocked. On shop they also have another session to exchange some coupons called expert permit. On crafting section they make some adjustment that can craft 2 items at once, maybe. I'm not really sure about that crafting. Better check it out your self. I think I have cover all of this, but if you uncertain about this. You can see it for yourself :D




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)