Let's Spend Some Cubes on Inverted Orthant Rerun Gacha Event

Muazaha
0



Inverted Orthant original run maybe the event that I started to play Azur Lane again. After quit play this game for some amount of time. Due to dock limit capacity that make me cannot collect more ships I wanted to. That is the reason I don't have almost all of ships on this event except for Nürnberg. So I won't miss this chance to get all of them. Especially Prinz Heinrich that I want since this event original run.





Inverted Orthant Rerun Gacha Event Progress



First Try : Nov 11, 22

 

(Counter 10) : Got another Nürnberg.




(Counter 20) : Yay that is new ship Peter Strasser.




(Counter 30) : New ship again, Weser.




(Counter 33) : Got another Nürnberg again.




(Counter 40) : No event ships in this pull.




This first try left me with 190 Cubes. Fortunately they give use free building ticket. So we can construct ships without using cubes and coins. But they will expire soon, better use it before next maintenance.




Second Try : Nov 13, 22


This time for the second try. Luckily I have collect another 10x free build ticket.




(Counter 46) : Full again? I have clean them a while ago. Why this docks capacity get full quickly.




(Counter 50) : Yay! finally got Prinz Heinrich.




After get Prinz Heinrich my business here is done. Now I have 195 Cubes left for next events.




Then after that, I collect ships that more easier to get. Like on this event point accumulation milestone to get Z24.




Last Try : Nov 15, 22


Due to lack of motivation this ship got claimed later that it should be. Catch cold surely make your focus get fade away. But at least I can collect her on this day.




With this now I have completed my collection of ships from Inverted Orthant event.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)