I Have Been Finished Locating All Aranara In Sumeru Forest and Its Very Exhausting

Muazaha
0

 


I seriously must to say this : 'People who completing 100% map exploration on Sumeru forest within 1 or 2 weeks need to touch grass'. I'm not says this without good reason. Because I currently finished finding all Aranara on forest with interactive maps guide and it still cost really much time and energy. Then they finished not only finding Aranara but also whole maps and Aranara quest too. I would says that quite insane.





Actually that already available since Sumeru maps unlocked Version 3.0 and this have been Version 3.2. Yet I just recently finished it. I wonder if they only spend their time on this game or there is a trick to do it faster. Because only searching for all of those Aranara, I already spend 5 days or maybe more than it. Including do daily and event too.




 

I only started to finding them all is because I need primogems for pulling character. How many all of them 82? I don't remember it. What I know there are plenty of them. Moreover I need to re check if I already meet them before or not. But the reward is chests and many of them are available after finding all Aranara on Sumeru forest. Then you also got this achievement too.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)