Time To Revenge on My Countless Defeat at PvP - Mashiro (Swimsuit) Rerun Banner Gacha

Muazaha
0



Just like the title of this post said. This banner might be a chance for me to get better winning rate on PvP. Because this student unit is the reason for most of my defeat. I missed chance to get her on this limited banner original run. But this time I must get her even the cost is spending nearly all of my current pyroxenes.





My Preparation on Mashiro (Swimsuit) Rerun Banner Gacha



I have saving some budget from last time I shared my gacha experience. That on Ui & Hinata banner until now. I have calculate how much I can get Pyroxenes until next limited banner. That why I have confidence on pulling unlimited character like Ui & Hinata.



I have 3 10-recruitment ticket and 34,928 pyroxenes. To getting option to pickup students you need to pull 200x. That cost around 24,000 pyroxenes. But if you get it early is better, you can save your pyroxenes for next limited banner.



This banner has 2 limited students and 1 unlimited. On original run that unlimited banner is separated from this 2 limited. I think they rush schedule for catch up with JP version.



Although this banner has 2 limited students. My budget is not enough if forced to use select recruitment by points. Even with this 3 10-recruitment ticket and 34,928 pyroxenes combined.



But thankfully, I'm already have limited Azusa(swimsuit) on my list and unlimited Hifumi(swimsuit) too. So I'm only focus on getting Mashiro(swimsuit) this time.





My Attempt on Mashiro (Swimsuit) Rerun Banner Gacha



Since it will be boring if I show you all of it. This time I only show that has 3 stars student units on it. Even though not that 3 stars that I wanted to get. But at least they has 3 stars rarity on them.




On first 20x got Marina. I didn't expect to get here on Mashiro(swimsuit) rerun banner. But this is good I think. Also total assault Chesed has begin today. Maybe I should level her to aid me defeat that total assault boss.




When I saw that trinity logo, I though I will get Mashiro(swimsuit) early and can save my pyroxenes. But it turn out to be Natsu. But this is not too bad. This Natsu is anti Perorodzilla tank unit. Hehehe maybe I can better score on that total assault in future with this. I will deal with her later, if I have enough budget to level her up.




And this is another Koharu I get. I don't know should happy or
disappointed. Koharu is good unit, although I rarely use her. I prefer another units that I'm not already own. But at least I got her additional elephs.




Then also got another Azusa elephs.




From that possible chance to getting 3 stars unit. I don't expected to get Miyu. More specificly, I also forget that they has been released. Already 3 of 4 rabbit squad available. Even she is not on my current wish list. I'm glad it another unit that I'm not already own. 




On nearly last, why that must be Yuzu? Don't get me wrong. Yuzu is one of my favorite girls on this game by personality side. On game play side is not quite fans, because sometime hard to use.





Conclusion of Mashiro (Swimsuit) Rerun Banner Gacha


Then this banner is ended without getting pickup student unit Mashiro(swimsuit). At least I have predicted this and still can get her with exchange points.




Now I have Mashiro(swimsuit) on my side.




Alongside with Marina, Natsu and Miyu that I got today. Also I have some 3 stars student units that not leveled up yet. Why I'm always short on budget to level them up? 😭




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)