Finally Getting Wings of the Forest After Reach Reputation Level 10 in Sumeru

Muazaha
0

 


After previously got compass that can located chest in Sumeru. Now I get this sumeru special wind glider. It's green color is perfectly match for Nahida. If I have one. But unfortunately I don't get her despite of that much primogems I already spend. Remembering it make me really sad 😭






By routine finishing bounties and requests weekly on Sumeru since Version 3.0. I finally reach reputation level 10 in first half of Version 3.2. These Sumeru bounties and requests isn't hard, as long you bring your best team to complete it. Unless you are up to challenge, like bring under leveled character or do a solo bounty. But I prefer not to do that.





This wind glider style is looks good on some character with green color theme. Like Collei, Tighnari and Alhaitam. I already have collei from Version 3.0 event. Tighnari still not come home because I skip his banner on Version 3.0. Then Alhaitam banner not available yet. So I use this wind glider to Traveler instead.




 

Once you finished this reputation level 10 in Sumeru, you also get achievement to claim. Small primogems for your budget to pulling character on next banner. But I think I will skip them and wait for Alhaitam instead. I'm lack of dendro character. Currenly, I only have Traveler and Collei. I think traveler not count as dendro, although I use him/her more frequently on Spiral Abyss since Version 3.0. Too bad I failed to get Nahida 😭

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)