Finally Scrimmage Mode Unlocked On Global Version

Muazaha
0

After May 30, 2022 patch, Blue Archive global version get some new content. Including this new game mode. So let's try this scrimmage mode.





RECOMMENDED








What Does This Game Mode Look Like?



Let's try from easiest one.




So this game mode need ticket and energy too, how interesting.




Also this game mode don't have standard enemy NPC too. This could be easy peasy.




For precaution, let's use optimal team to beat this stage.




The opponents have more HP than what I thought. This not easy like what I think before.




But, don't worry. My team level higher than their opponents.




This will finish it out.




That such a huge damage.




Even with those huge damage dealt by Karin, Maki is the MVP instead.




I forgot that they also increase level cap to 75.




Got pyroxenes and some drop material from it.




What Scrimmage Material Drop Used For?



This update also introduce the exclusive weapon for character that have been unlocked to 5 stars.




Before this I regret that eleph that i collect so far going wasted. Because I accidentally unlock 5 stars Tsubaki earlier. By exchanging some eleph on Eligma Store.




Those material we got before can used for leveling up Exclusive Weapon.




So there is limit cap on leveling this weapon too. This need to limit break first huh?




Even I have excess eleph before, this exclusive weapon need more eleph to level up more. I think there is no wasted eleph anymore.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)