Blue Archive Scrimmage Gehenna C - 3 Stars (1m 26s)

Muazaha
0



I have complete this Scrimmage Gehenna C and get 3 stars from it. Followed by Scrimmage Millennium C some days after it. But I don't complete Scrimmage Trinity C with 3 stars on it. So I decide to wait until I can finish it. Its feel incomplete when I only post 2 of 3 Scrimmage C and let the last unknown.


By posting this, that mean I have completing Scrimmage Trinity C with 3 stars. Then I decide to redo this Scrimmage Gehenna C and also get 3 stars from it. Scrimmage Millennium C will posted after I finish its draft. Make sure to check again later. Without further ado, this is my attempt to get 3 stars from Scrimmage Gehenna C.





Scrimmage Gehenna C Formation



Formation I use on Scrimmage Gehenna C look like this. Where you place student units is not really has impact here. Since this scrimmage can be done easily as long as you eliminate opponent in priority order. Student units here not have much difference from Scrimmage Trinity C, only Shun and Hibiki that make them different. So the role they have is not much changed. From top left to bottom right, there is :

 

1. Tsubaki : She is most durable tanker in game yet. Her armor type is effective in Scrimmage Gehenna too. Because most opponent attack type is Explosive(Red) and Piercing(Yellow). While Tsubaki armor is Special(blue) type. So their attack is ineffective against Tsubaki. That's great thing about her.


2. Shun : She is decent against Light Armor(red) opponent. With her Ex Skill she can reach more range and fire stronger attack to highest atk opponent. That mean she will target most annoying opponent first. Not to mention her repositioning after using Ex Skill is also annoying. But I think that probably not happened here.


3. Mutsuki : I use Mutsuki as anti Light Armor(red) opponent here. Since I leveled her too much due to her effectiveness against Hieronymus. That mean she could be MVP in here too.

 

4. Iori : Since most annoying opponents here are Heavy Armor Type(yellow) and most HP opponent is also Heavy Armor Type(yellow). Her Piercing Attack(yellow) maybe can save me from rage quit on this Scrimmage.

 

5. Hibiki : Her role here is give passive crit dmg% and deal large area Explosive Attack(red) to opponents. She is one of my favorites student units that I got early game.

 

6. Serina : Her main role is healer. But here and on the others Scrimmage, I use her Ex Skill as Tsubaki repositioning. That repositioning is essential to make this Scrimmage successfully get perfect 3 stars.





Scrimmage Gehenna C Tactics



Make sure you have to execute Serina Ex Skill first to repositioning Tsubaki. If no Serina Ex Skill available on first, restart this Scrimmage. This repositioning has goal to direct opponent attack only to Tsubaki. I place it on left side of unit pov to make sure no opponents attack leak to my student units.





Next is destroy cover object from opponent. Especially cover object in front of our first target to eliminate, Kayoko(opponent). By using Mutsuki Ex Skill I can remoce it from area and also deal damage to Mutsuki(opponent).





Kayoko(opponent) is not first target for nothing. Her Ex Skill is troublesome that can wipe out my entire dealer student units from this Scrimmage. So after removing the obstacle, I quickly use Iori Ex Skill to make her surrender at once.





Next is reposition Tsubaki again to make sure my student units not taking damage from any opponents. Especially Hina(opponent) Ex Skill. So this placement is will make my dealer student units safe.





After that I target random opponents, but not the tanker one. Haruka(opponent) get damage from normal attack so better focus on the other opponents. I use Hibiki wide range Explosive Attack(red) targeting Mutsuki(opponent) with 3 area damage at once.





Mutsuki(opponent) is survive, but Aru(opponent) is not. I think she got attack from my Shun due to her being highest atk opponent. Next is to reduce Hina(opponent) huge HP with her underling attack.





That the reason I reposition Tsubaki. Look at that, Hina(opponent) Ex Skill can also wipe out my entire student units in once or twice Ex Skill execution. I'm glad its not hit my student units at all.





Haruka has been surrender, next is repositioning Tsubaki again.





Previously she can survive Hibiki attack. Now I try same Hibiki Ex Skill with same positioning like before.





Bye Mutsuki(opponent). Next is to defeat last one. Time to randomly use Ex Skill until Iori Ex Skill appear.





This is it! Time to end this Scrimmage.





Iori Ex Skill only hit Hina(opponent) once and end this Scrimmage.





Again, Mutsuki has become MVP on this Scrimmage with 627,894 damage points.





I already completed this before with 3 stars. But this time is also match requirement to get 3 stars. Complete Scrimmage stage, all my student units survive and I finished it on 1 minute 26 seconds that is under 120 seconds (2 minutes).





So that is my reattempt to get 3 stars on Scrimmage Gehenna C.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)