Blue Archive Scrimmage Millennium C - 3 Stars (1m 37s)

Muazaha
0

 


Since opponents in Scrimmage Millennium C doesn't have true healer, this stage might be easier right? However you cannot underestimate this stage. Unlike opponents on Scrimmage Trinity C or Scrimmage Gehenna C that have true healer as support unit. Most opponents on Scrimmage Millennium C are have some range of talent. There are decent attack dealer, support and more attack dealer again. This will be bothersome if not handle correctly.





Scrimmage Millennium C Formation



Scrimmage Millennium C opponents has formation of units with defense type Light Armor(red) and Special Armor(blue). This why I split dealer into 2 attack type to handle it. From top left to bottom right this is my student units formation :

 

1. Shun : Since I don't have Azusa yet, she is currently my best single target against Light Armor(red) opponents.


2. Haruna : She is quite decent against single target Special Armor(blue) opponent.


3. Azusa(Swimsuit) : Currently my best student unit against single target Special Armor(blue) opponent in indoor area.Not to mention her passive also give opponent def down debuff. Quite useful in many game mode.


4. Tsubaki : She is most durable tanker in game. Even in here with some opponents that dealing Mythic Attack(blue) type. She can barely survive until the end.


3. Mutsuki : I use Mutsuki as anti Light Armor(red) opponent here. Since I leveled her too much due to her effectiveness against Hieronymus. That mean she could be MVP in here too.

 

4. Iori : Since most annoying opponents here are Heavy Armor Type(yellow) and most HP opponent is also Heavy Armor Type(yellow). Her Piercing Attack(yellow) maybe can save me from rage quit on this Scrimmage.

 

5. Serina : Her main role is healer. But here and on the others Scrimmage, I use her Ex Skill as Tsubaki repositioning. To avoiding fatal blow from opponents here.


6. Hibiki : Opponents has Hibiki deployed, so I also use Hibiki against them. Let see whose Hibiki is more superior.





Scrimmage Millennium C Tactics



Take this! This is my Hibiki Ex Skill as opening of this Scrimmage.





Always make sure to repositioning Tsubaki. Because when you are too focus on other target. You wouldn't know danger approaching your other student units. Remember safety first. 😉👍





Because it not important here whose of opponents is down first. I decide to use Azusa(Swimsuit) Ex Skill to reduce Yuzu(opponent) HP.





Then another Hibiki Ex Skill on place where opponent crowded.





Tsubaki repositioning again to make my Shun safe from opponents attack.





Reduce Yuzu(opponent) HP again with my Azusa(Swimsuit) huge damage attack.





Only 2 opponent left. Let me target Alice(opponent), since her Hp still at it prime.





Again repositioning Tsubaki to make sure no attack leak to my student units. So I can make sure to completing this stage with perfect 3 stars.





Next is Azusa(Swimsuit) Ex Skill to reduce great amount of Alice(opponent) HP.





When I ready to cast next Haruna Ex Skill, Alice(opponent) already defeated with chilled effects from Azusa(Swimsuit) Ex Skill.





Scrimmage Millennium C Conclusion



As expected of Azusa(Swimsuit), she become MVP in this Scrimmage with 1,072,652 damage points.





Complete this Scrimmage with perfect 3 stars.




Now I must build my student units for preparation whenever stage D unlocked on Global Version.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)