Blue Archive Scrimmage Trinity C - 3 Stars (1m 49s)

Muazaha
0



Scrimmage game mode have been available for global version for a while now. I got 3 stars at Scrimmage Gehenna C and Scrimmage Millennium C on few month ago. But, I only get 3 stars at Scrimmage Trinity C until recently. Like what you also know, that most of them are strong student units. Not to mention that constant healing is the most annoying right? That why today I want to share with you how I manage to get 3 stars on Trinity C.





Scrimmage Trinity C Formation



On Scrimmage Trinity C, I use this formation. Student units placement also affect performance and effectiveness of actions. This formation is what I use to get 3 stars on Scrimmage Trinity C. Let me explain this student units and their role from top left to bottom right.


1. Tsubaki : She is most durable tanker in game yet. Her armor type is effective in Scrimmage Trinity. Because most opponent attack type is Explosive(red) and Piercing(yellow). While Tsubaki armor is Special(blue) type. So their attack is ineffective against Tsubaki. Not to mention her decent def stats and def boost skill.


2. Mutsuki : She is Trouble maker. She make opponent get more trouble against my student units. But her main role is to replace Shun to defeat Hifumi(opponent). Previously Shun is tasked to do that. But she end up being hindrance. You know, when I use her ex skill instead stand still at her position. She taking cover near Tsurugi(opponent). Then it make her retreat prematurely. Also since I don't have Azusa yet, dealing fatal blow to Light Armor(red) opponent is hard. That why I use Mutsuki as anti Light Armor(red).


3. Iori : The main DPS on Scrimmage Trinity. Since most of the opponents here are Heavy Armor Type(yellow), her Piercing Attack(yellow) is what bring success to get 3 stars on this Scrimmage.


4. Maki : She is only additional student unit. Her attack is just scratch in here. But her main role is bring def debuff on opponent. Previously I use Azusa(Swimsuit) to that role. But still no 3 stars, so I'm trying alternative using Maki instead.


5. Serina : Her main role is healer. But here and on the others Scrimmage, I use her Ex Skill as Tsubaki repositioning. That is her role.


6. Karin : Her role here is give passive atk% and deal Piercing Attack(Yellow) on single opponent.





Scrimmage Trinity C Tactics



Use Serina Ex Skill to Repositioning Tsubaki near Hifumi(opponent). The goal is to direct all opponents attack to Tsubaki and make my other student units safe. Moreover with this Hifumi(opponent) Ex Skill not interfere my student units attack to Tsurugi(opponents).





Mutsuki Ex Skill come handy on removing cover object so other student units can deal damage more effectively. Because that obstacle can reduce some damage that my student units deal.





Next is where serious part is begins. My first target is this former Justice Task Force, Koharu(opponent). Because her healing is make my way to get 3 stars harder. So I need to make her retreat first. With Karin Ex Skill ...





... and followed by Iori powerful Ex Skill. To make sure she retreat completely.





After that I use Mutsuki Ex Skill again to reduce Hifumi(opponent) HP. Also to remove blocking object in front of Hasumi(opponent).





Because Tsurugi(opponent) HP is low. I use Maki Ex Skill to reduce it. This not part of my plan, but i don't have Ex Skill I want to execute now. So I use it to load next student unit Ex Skill.





My real aim is that Hasumi(opponent) on the farthest position. Then I use Karin Ex Skill to reduce her HP.





Next is Iori Ex Skill to make sure both Azusa(opponent) and Hasumi(opponent) retreat.





Look like Azusa(opponent) has survive but not Tsurugi(opponent) and Hasumi(opponent). Next is Hifumi(opponent) is my target. I use Mutsuki Ex Skill and positioning it so Hifumi(opponent) got 2 impact of 3 Mustuki Ex Skill circular area.





Lastly I use Maki Ex Skill to finish this off as fast as possible.





Scrimmage Trinity C Conclusion



Even though Iori is DPS here, Mustuki take place as MVP on this Scrimmage Trinity C with 1,092,270 damage points. That is something that I'm not expecting.





At last, I can finish this Scrimmage Trinity C with 3 stars.





Also can claim this Pyroxenes for gacha funds to get Wakamo.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)