New Year's Rhapsody No.68 Event : Prize Exchange & Omikuji

Muazaha
0


After too much having fun on New Year's Rhapsody No.68 Event. Of course there is time when you should says goodbye to this event. Therefore, I would show you how is my luck on Prize Exchange and Omikuji in this event.




I intentionally wait until near end. Like what you see above. It's written 11 hour(s) until end. That mean, the maintenance time is just in few hours. Reason I do it on this time is to spend it all in one go, instead little by little. So I won't lose track to whatever prize I got in here.




Prize Exchange Sessions



After collecting these lucky bags from event start. I manage to collect 31,517 lucky bags on me. That a lot! maybe I over did it. Initially I want to list all prize I got in this Prize Exchange. But it too much work to track it, even I do it in one go.





Long short story, I manage to complete 18 rounds and lucky bags left I use it all on round 18. Due to lot of work to counting and tracking all prizes.

 

 

The only visible prize is credit points. This prize exchange increase my credit points from 17,255,398 to 23,130,398. That almost 6M credit points. That only credit points, not include other prize I got from here.

 

When I exchange this lucky bags, I use some rule to go to as much rounds as possible. With only Eleph's and Omikuji Token as priority. After 2 of this items sold out. I refresh for another prize rounds.


But sadly, after round 7 I can't limit my lucky bags draw any more. So it's either pull one by one or exchange to all items on round. Exchanging items one by one maybe will take few days to finish. So I just exchange them all from round 7 above. This mean, I got all prize items from round 8 to 18.




Omikuji Sessions



After I run out of lucky bags, I got 240 Omikuji Tokens.



From Omikuji Tokens exchange I got this results :

  • Great Blessing : 2x
  • Future Blessing : 1x
  • Modest Blessing : 4x
  • Blessing : 1x
  • Small Blessing : 3x
  • Curse : 1x





After that sessions finished, my credit points increased from 23,130,398 to 56,130,398. It's got additional 33M credit points from Omikuji sessions. That quite big numbers. At least now I'm not low at credit points.





Additionally, I got 45 Aru Elephs. This still not enough to bring Aru on my students list. But, I think this still nice exchanges. Then I only need to farming Aru elephs on future chapter on hard mode.





Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)