At First, I Should Stop If I Don't Get Ganyu in 50 Wishes. However, ...

Muazaha
0



Initially, I want to save up my Intertwined Fates for obtaining Cyno or Nilou on update version 3.1. But something cross in my mind like what if I regret skipping on Ganyu. What if Cyno or Nilou doesn't fit my expectation. That what I think about current situation.


 

Previously I skip Ganyu because I want to have Ayato. I don't regret getting Ayato instead of Ganyu that time. Ayato is very fun to play with, like pew pew pew. He also main DPS of my team on Spiral Abyss for some time. But my real regret is cost of getting Ayato is force me to spend 80 + 70 Intertwined Fate due to losing 50/50. But, at least I got Jean Gunnhildr instead of Qiqi. That make me less regretting my past decision.



This time I decide to try getting Ganyu within 50 Wishes. In case I don't get her this time. At least, I have build pity for obtaining Cyno or Nilou later. That good plan isn't it? so without further ado. Lets begin to get Ganyu in this banner!




Lets Get Ganyu Within 50 Wishes!



I choose this location to summon Ganyu. The legendary familiar bench, hahaha. After look at that screenshot for some times. I think I took this shot on quite good angle. Make this picture looks better than regular screenshot. Don't you agree with me?



Then I want to tell this first. On this banner I only aim to get Ganyu. If I get Dori I'll accept it. Also if get Kuki Shinobu or Shikanoin Heizou is highly appreciated. Due I'm not get them until now. But its unacceptable if this give me Sucrose or Xingqiu. I already get their C6 so don't bother to give me another 5 Masterless Starglitter.



This banner counter start from 0. Because I already got event limited 5 stars character last time. Precisely on Yoimiya Banner. I'm quite lucky on that banner. So I hope my luck still high for this banner. Even I have spend some of it on Blue Archive recent banner.




(10/50) Got Rainslasher huh? I rarely use Beidou since I max leveled her friendship level. Why give me another Rainslasher.




(20/50) Whoa, this one really spark happiness. I got Dori this early make me happy. I don't know is she useful or not in Spiral Abyss. But at least its new character with somewhat unique personality and voice lines.




(30/50) This it... another Sucrose and Widsith. Huh ...




(40/50) I have Stringless with some refinement of it. I think I'll keep it for now.




(50/50) Xingqiu again! Argh this is annoying.





Since My Plan is For Build Pity. I'll Keep Going Until Got 5 Stars


At First, I Should Stop If I Don't Get Ganyu in 50 Wishes. However, since my plan is for build pity. I'll keep going until got 5 stars. Whenever it Ganyu or maybe another Qiqi that blocking Ganyu to come because she want some cocomilk. So here we go, whenever happens, it happens.




(60/90) Why is must be another Xingqiu 😭




(70/90) Yups, another Widsith ofr my catalyst characters.




(80/90) You know what its mean right?




Hohoho... not so fast.




This teasing is really make my nervous. I don't know which 5 stars characters will come.




That is it. We don't have to worry after see this one.




Finally I obtained Legendary Cocogoat. My DPS unit should be better with Ganyu from now.




(80/90) Its turn out, I got another constellations for Dori and Yanfei alongside getting Ganyu in this 10x wishes.




Now I only have 10 Intertwined Fates and 1373 Primogems left. I hope I'm lucky enough to get Cyno and Nilou on next update. Even I know that might be very rare chance.




I should place this shot here. In case you doubt me on getting Ganyu.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)