I Can't Afford to Miss Any UR Ship, But This Losses Too Painful - Musashi Gacha Experience

Muazaha
0


 

When you use all of your luck before, then there will be a turn back point for it. Just like what happened on this gacha session. I usually give up when a gacha is hopeless and wait for next banner rerun instead. But this case is quite special. Because this banner has UR ship and there will be more greater loss if skipped. But in reality, with those kind of mindset, you already loss.



September 19, 2022

Like usual, I have enough cubes even reach pity at 200x build but low on coins. So this gacha pull will separated into several part across range of dates.


Pull Counter : 10/200




Pull Counter : 20/200. I don't need more Warspite! I already retrofit her.




Pull Counter : 30/200. Not you again Hood.




Pull Counter : 40/200





September 20, 2022 : Part 1


Not getting any event ship on first day. Maybe this time at least got some of it.




Pull Counter : 50/200. Finally, there is event ship in this pull.




Pull Counter : 60/200




Pull Counter : 70/200. Duplicate event ship.




Pull Counter : 80/200. Yes! another event ship. Only UR ship left and I don't need pull for other ship from this event.




Pull Counter : 90/200
 
 
 
 

Pull Counter : 100/200. Duplicate event ship.




Pull Counter : 110/200. Seriously? another Minneapolis again.





September 20, 2022 :  Part 2


After collecting some coins I'm ready for another chance on this day.




Pull Counter : 120/200. Duplicate event ship.




Pull Counter : 130/200. There is one left not included because dock capacity full. But rest assured, that only another Northampton.





September 20, 2022 :  Part 3


Give up is not my motto, at least that what I think on this day. Even that coins only enough for another 10x pulls.




Pull Counter : 140/200





September 21, 2022 : Part 1


Spending that much cubes and coin, but UR ship still not come home. There a big chance, this will force me to reach the pity.




Pull Counter : 150/200. Not you again Takao.




That rarely happened a Super Rare even ship dropped from maps. So I don't need to exchange her on shop.




I really didn't expect get her when I simply farming coins to do another pull.






September 21, 2022 : Part 2


This already close to pity. Maybe that Ultra Rare title is not just a word at all.




Pull Counter : 153/200




Pull Counter : 160/200




Pull Counter : 170/200. At last she come out. UR ship from this event, Musashi. Alongside with 2 Super Rare ship I already have maxed limit break. But what the point if I already reach this far.




Pull Counter : 180/200. So I decide to finish it until reach 200x pull. To get another duplicate for Musashi. I also got another event ship duplicate.





September 21, 2022 : Part 3


Only 20x more, I can claim Musashi duplicate for limit break.




Pull Counter : 190/200




Pull Counter : 200/200. Got another Musashi duplicate, right before claim it over there.




This gacha session left me with only 86 cubes. If I calculate it 200x pulls is equal to 400 cubes and 300,000 coins that I already spend. Maybe this one of most spending I have on an event in this game.




Also I'm not forget to collect the last one from milestone reward. Huh, I hope there won't be any pulling luck like this on next new event. This make me really sad 😭



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)