Can I Get Cyno With This Limited Primogems Budget?

Muazaha
0


 

I think this banner is really good for me. It has both 5 stars character that I don't have yet Cyno and Venti. Also all 4 stars character character that I don't have non C6 yet, Sayu, Candace and Kuki Shinobu.



At first, I don't really interested to getting Cyno. When I saw his skill set on update live stream. I feel somewhat he doesn't worth for pulls. But after try it myself this day. His skill set actually pretty cool. That not like what I think before.



But in the other hand. Candace that seemingly has good kit on live stream. Not really have good performance when I test her on character trial. Is it because her role suppose to be supporter? Despite of that I still want to get her.





Let's See If This 50 Intertwined Fate Can Give Me Cyno or Not



Like previous gacha session when I tried to get Ganyu. I choose this place again. Who know, maybe I can get lucky again. Getting limited 5 stars without hit hard pity.




First 10x Wishes on Limited Banner





Second 10x Wishes on Limited Banner





Third 10x Wishes on Limited Banner





Fourth 10x Wishes on Limited Banner




In this 40x wishes I got 2x Sayu Constellations and also character I don't have yet, Kuki Shinobu. Either I skipped her on her banner before or I really not lucky enough to get her. But I'm sure that I not get her despite of that much intertwined fates I spend. Yeah, I'm trying to get Arataki Itto on his rerun but failed. Because I already get this 5 stars before him. So it literally harder to get another 5 stars, unless you are super lucky.




Maybe I Should Pull For Tighnari First, So I Can Both Of Them



When Hoyoverse give info that Tighnari will available on permanent banner from version update 3.1, I decide not to pull for him. Because initially I want to get Collei from his banner.

 

 

Since he will available on permanent banner, better to wait little bit. Another option for getting Collei is on Zhongli banner, but I already got him from initial run.



But its turn out they give Collei for free on some event in version 3.0 update. So I'm relief, not to take some risky action, to pull on Tighnari banner.



Then now version 3.1 has dropped. I should give some try on permanent banner to getting Tighnari this time.




First 10x Wishes on Permanent Banner





Second 10x Wishes on Permanent Banner




I'm not getting Tighnari, maybe that reasonable for that small budget. Then this duplicate C6 character make me little bit sad. Xinyan has C6 for a while, but for Sayu, I think that 2x constellation before make her reach C6.



But, If we look at bright side. At least I got some constellation for Noelle. With this she is closer to become budget Itto, hahaha. I hope I got her C6 as soon as possible.




I Should Focus On Getting Cyno Again


Because I have run out of Acquaint Fates, this time I will focus to getting Cyno again.




Fifth 10x Wishes on Limited Banner





I'm Run Out of Intertwined Fates. Let Me Recharge it with My Saving





Sixth 10x Wishes on Limited Banner



On last 20x pulls, I got another Shinobu constellation. More importantly, I got Candace, yay! I can't wait for use both Shinobu and Candace to exploring Sumeru. But maybe not for now. I have some quest to complete first.




Finally, This What I Got in This Gacha



As conclusion, here what I got in this gacha sessions. 3x Sayu, 2x Kuki Shinobu, 1x Xinyan, 1x Noelle, 1x Candace, 1x Sacrificial Bow, 1x Rainslasher and other bunch of 3 stars weapons. If you ask me, will I go for another run to get Cyno? It depends, because I also want Nilou to join me. Maybe I can change my mind for it. Lets just see what will happened when that day comes.



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)