You Cant Win Unless Bring Units With Crowd Control Skill - Total Assault H.O.D Urban Extreme September 2022

Muazaha
0



Just like title of this post said, You cannot win against this Total Assault Boss. Without bringing student units that have crowd control skill. At first I also think that might be a joke. So I only prioritize unit with high damage deal.



After experience it my self, I realize that is rule for this Total Assault Boss. That you need attack it with some CC skill until certain measure in order to deal true damage. If not, even with your strongest damage dealer with piercing attack type (yellow). It just scratch for this Total Assault Boss.





[Total Assault] H.O.D [Urban] [Extreme] - September 2022



I think that still possible to defeat this total assault boss without bring student units with CC skill on lower difficulty. But when it comes on Extreme Difficulty, it become more unforgiving.



Even with that 100x free gacha event, I'm still not be able to getting student unit that some people says only useful against H.O.D. That's too bad, but at least I still have alternative to solve this problem. Then without further ado, I will show you what strategy I used on this Total Assault.





First Formation



In this formation I bringing 4 student unit with CC skill. Yes 4 of them and that is essential to compensate missing that powerful unit with great CC skill. 4 unit with CC skill that include Kayoko, Hoshino, Hifumi and Yoshimi. Serina as healer, so there won't be any unit that retreat early. Then Pina as main damage dealer here. I couldn't find any, because I already place more stronger units for second formation.



You might be asking isn't it bit exaggerate to bring 4 CC units? It would be better to bring another damage dealer. If it that easy I would bring less than it. But my unit will easily wiped out once H.O.D enter second phase.





 





My reason of bring 4 CC units on first formation is to keep H.O.D atg(attack time gauge) low. So it can't use its laser skill that dangerous for my units. Second reason is I need to reduce some of it HP first before using second formation. Because second formation not strong enough to clear it in one go.




As damage report says, Pina is highest damage scorer with 1,174,677 damage point in this first formation.

 




Second Formation



On second formation I want it to keep balance. With 2 damage dealer units, 2 CC units and 2 support units. I think this will give me best result for completing this total assault with best score that I could achieve.





   





In this formation you can realize how strong is Tsubaki CC power. She can fill half of CC affect on H.O.D only with 4 action points on her Ex Skill. That combine with Fubuki Normal Skill that fill a quarter of it. That a little bit slow, but at least it stronger than using some units on first formation.



Then when that CC affect indicator on H.O.D or its pillar filled completely. It became weaken for some duration of time. So that is your chance to all out, just unleash your strongest Ex Skill that currently available on correct target. If the pillar has that small blue indicator that mean it has weaken. That also apply to H.O.D.



I let Maki attack focus on pillar. Then Iori attack focus on H.O.D itself. When H.O.D on weaken state, I apply buff to Iori either it from Ako or from Kotama. After that she reduce H.O.D HP quickly with her Ex Skill.




Then it completed with surpassing my previous best record.




On second formation, Iori is MVP with 1,071,141 damage points.





The Results



That best record increase 209 rank and my rank became on rank 7,863.




This is my unit formation to getting that rank.





Results After Calculation



After calculation, as always my rank dropped to 7,985.




Also this units formation still same as above.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)