I Couldn't Tell Either Lucky Or Unlucky This Time - Blue Archive Free 100 Recruits Gacha

Muazaha
0



Get free 10x recruits everyday for 10 days. What a generous bonus they gave to us. So we need to use it wisely, because this got expire date on it.



My target for current banner is Sena. Not because she strong unit, but it more on her personality. So this will be fine addition on my collections. Even though some people says, she is trash unit. I don't care much about it.



If you calculate benefit on this current banner. Chihiro is better option than Sena. But again she also consider to some people for skip. Because she only useful against HOD (Total Assault Boss) only and useless on the other part in game.



Again don't worry too much with other people says. You can skip it if you wanted to and you can also try to get it. Just do what you think that right for you in this banner. Since both of them not limited units, I think I will only spend this free 100 recruits first. Then think final decision on last days. Whenever keep pyroxenes or spend it to get Sena.





What a Coincidence, I'm Low at Pyroxenes Right Now


After spending most of my pyroxenes saving on Wakamo Banner. That make me naturally glad when this event started. First, I need to share this info with you.



Student units that I don't have now is :

  1. Cherino (Hot Spring)
  2. Nodoka (Hot Spring)
  3. Natsu
  4. Tsurugi
  5. Chinatsu (Hot Spring)
  6. Sumire
  7. Saya (Casual)
  8. Shun (Small)
  9. Sena
  10. Chihiro





[10/100] September 10, 2022. This just beginning, maybe I will get lucky tomorrow.




[20/100] September 11, 2022. This what I mean. But I already have Saya before.




[30/100] September 12, 2022. Not 3 stars student unit, but surely a welcomed one. With this my unobtained list reduced by one.




[40/100] September 13, 2022. No 3 stars student unit this time. Maybe tomorrow I will get Sena.




[50/100] September 14, 2022. Not get any 3 stars huh? maybe I should collect it first and recruits remaining on last day.




[60/100] September 18, 2022. I'm getting impatient and spend 40x recruits on this day. But this is the first result.




[70/100] September 18, 2022. Got Hoshino elephs. At least it's 3 stars student.




[80/100] September 18, 2022. Let it be Sena or 3 stars I don't have yet for next one.




[90/100] September 18, 2022. I thought this will be Sena or Chihiro. It's turn out to be another Ako.




[100/100] September 19, 2022. At first, I thought I got Sena or Chihiro. Because its look like student unit I don't have yet. But this brat purposefully take over that place.





Now I Know, Why She Says This on Event Shop



She says this when I ask her to join me.




Then when I more insisted to ask her to join me.



Since her banner is not limited one. I think I should give up for now. Even I have chance to get her if I spend some pyroxenes. My calculation says that might be not enough pyroxenes fund for future limited student units if I spend it here. So that is my gacha experience on Blue Archive free 100 recruits gacha of Sena and Chihiro banner. What about yours? Did you get unit that you wanted to get?





Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)