Azur Lane Fight On, Royal Maids! (Part 3) Gacha

Muazaha
0

 


After suffer huge loss on Musashi gacha. This time I will spend some cubes and coins to get all shipgirls from Fight On, Royal Maids! (Part 3) Gacha event. I hope this will not cost all of my cubes.




 

This gacha sessions is split into 3 session. Surely, due to lack of coins budget. I spend it more on research before this event come. Even with some effort of farming coins. Its still not enough, I have to delay because ships exhaustion. If I going all out without give them rest, they will be broken.




1st Gacha Sessions


Spend Counter : 10 cubes + 15,000 coins




Spend Counter : 20 cubes + 30,000 coins




Spend Counter : 30 cubes + 45,000 coins





2nd Gacha Sessions


Spend Counter : 40 cubes + 60,000 coins




Spend Counter : 50 cubes + 75,000 coins





3rd Gacha Sessions


Spend Counter : 60 cubes + 90,000 coins




Spend Counter : 70 cubes + 105,000 coins


 

 

That is it, I spending 70 cubes and 105,000 coins to get all shipgirls from this event. Except for Royal Fortune, this ship is claimable after completing 7 day missions. So I don't get her yet.

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)