This What Happened If The Feeling is Not Strong Enough on Nahida Gacha

Muazaha
0



Despite of it's broad range of gaming experiences, this part of game is still the main attraction in Genshin Impact. More over, the current gacha event is the new archon character, Nahida. With her cute appearance, complex background plot and fun game play. That just make me want to get her more.

 


Even my budget to getting her is small. That doesn't stop me to pull for her gacha. But the bad news is I'm not guarantee and still not building any pity. Last 5 stars character I got was Nilou. Nilou banner is exactly just before this current banner. That mean I have to start counter from 0 and I'm only have 20 Intertwined fates. Still far away from 50/50 that up to 90 pulls.





Let's Warming Up First. Before Start Pulling on Nahida Banner



Warming up is essential for many occasions including this part of gaming. Make sure that your mind is ready to whatever thing would happened. That why I make my Traveler to climb up on top of that big tree in Sumeru City.





Then start pulling on standard banner first. By chance, I already have 10 Acquaint Fates. If I remember it correctly, I almost reach 90 pulls since last 5 stars I got on this banner. I think that when I got Mona, that have been so long. So maybe I can get Tighnari this time. Because I'm not getting him yet.





So that calculation should be true. Could it be my time to getting Tighnari? Could it be Tighnari?





What is this? This isn't joke right? How this could happened?





This is Primordial Jade Winged-Spear, Xiao signature weapon. Even I don't have Xiao, why would bother give me this?





I think this spear would became another Xiangling backup weapon. Or should I research which of my current spear wielding character that fit using this weapon? Let me recall it quickly. Spear wielding character I have is Zhongli, Yun Jin, Thoma, Rosaria and Xiangling. Also recently I got Cyno and Candace. Is that them all? Maybe I have mention all I have. So which one is good enough to wield this 5 stars weapon?





Lets Back To Main Business, Lets Begin Pull On Nahida Banner



I would says that using only 20 intertwined fates to getting Nahida is over confident. Its not even close to getting pity, unless you are super lucky. But at least it still better than some people delusion out there. Who come to bargain 5 stars character with only 160 primogems.





(Fifty-fifty Counter : 10 / 90) That nice, another constellation for my Noelle. This is for her C5, then only one left for her C6.





(Fifty-fifty Counter : 20 / 90) Another Sacrificial Bow? Urgh, how many time I got this weapon again?





Look like I'm out of Intertwined fates. But I still have some secret stash. Time to retrieve it and do another gacha.





Then also exchange this for additional Intertwined fates. It will hard to count if I'm not do it on 10x batch.





(Fifty-fifty Counter : 30 / 90) Got Benny boy. So what his last constellation again? Is it third or fouth?





The result is not good for my Traveler. Climbing that high but doesn't getting 5 stars character of this version.





I Decide to Give it Another Try, Maybe This Time I'll Getting Nahida



After collecting primogems from various source. Including from unopened chest, event and secret stash on my teapot. I decide to do another pulls. But this time I will use Nilou as representative instead of traveler.

 

 

After searching for strong luck signal on various place and not even find any of it. I give up on this chair that belong to grand sage. After he got dethroned, I will use it for Nilou seat to increase chance getting Nahida. But I'm not sure that will work or not.





That is it, 1600+ primogems that I collect since I spend it all before. If you look on time remaining of top picture and the one above. It only have 2 days gap between. That sure lot of primogems I hid on my teapot, hehe.





When you see that light, that shine bright with golden colors. That a sign for 5 stars character coming. Is it Nahida or I'm going lose 50/50 to another 5 stars characters. Let it be not Qiqi.





That not 5 stars character I wanted. But at least it not Qiqi.





I loss 50/50 to Keqing. At least it not another Qiqi.





This is another constellation for her. I'm also getting Dragon Bane, another spear for Xiangling. But I'm failed to get another archon to add on my collection. Urgh! That remind me, I'm still not having Venti. I have to collect another primogems again before this banner gone.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)