[Blue Archive] Ivan Kupala Rerun Event Prize Exchange

Muazaha
0

 


A Revolutionary Ivan Kupala Rerun Event already ended. But there is remaining unfinished business that I have over here. That is exchange those Matryoshka that modeled after some annoying brat. That such a waste when knowing Tomoe after that brat. huh 😑





It has been a while, since these event is getting really fast paced. Not only shorter on running duration. But also run simultaneously with commission double drop. So I cannot getting both of them effectively.





Win 10,376 Matryoshka, I only manage to get into round 7 this time. Shorter than on initial run. Even with some skip I did, this ended in 7 round with 2 Matryoshka left. I thought it will be even more than it.





Within those 7 round, I manage to getting 114 badge. Still, lower than I though it would be.




 

Then I decide only take what I need only. But the bright side is my credit points fund is increased quickly by this exchange of this event.

 

 

 

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)