When That Feeling Comes, I More Confident to Getting Nilou

Muazaha
0



Yeah, I more rely on my feeling when it comes to getting 5 star character now. I think that start when trying to get ganyu. But if I track it even more, I think that started from this gacha.



Actually, I have been decide to skip this banner entirely. Because all of 4 star characters on this banner is already on their C6. That such a waste if I pull on this banner. Better save it for Nahida, so I can have archon team.

 

 

But suddenly at that moment, the sudden feeling to pull some gacha is come. I think I will get Nilou with this 30 Intertwined Fates. If I don't get her at least I build some pity for Nahida. But if I look at banner composition again, I remember my initial thought. Not to waste on this banner. Even with that conflicted feeling, I still decide to pull on this banner.





It's More Than Just Pull for Gacha



When I'm ready to pull on this banner. I thought it better to find suitable in game place to do it. So I decide only using Traveler to do a wish. Then teleport him/her to Treasures Street on Sumeru City.



From there I rushed to Zubayr Theater at Grand Bazaar. But when I in front of Grand Bazaar gate, suddenly my feeling tells that would be unlucky moment. So I step back and search for better place. Then after searching the suitable place with strong feeling of lucky moment. It turn out in that jewelry/antique shop on Treasures Street.



That remind me of that Sumeru NPC that searching for golden dish. Who is his name again? I'm not really remember it. But at least I still know what he do. He searching for golden dish and anything gimmick that he believe would increase success on his business. Maybe I have been got bad influence from it.




Pulling on Nilou Banner


Previously, after I got Cyno. I tried to pull for Venti with 20 Intertwined Fates. But too bad, I'm not getting him. So this banner counting will start from 21.




(30/90) First I got Beidou again. At least that another Sacrificial Bow that follow it.





(40/90) Urgh another Beidou. Such a waste. Maybe I should not do this at all.





I take that back. This is good. But, it still a chance that I losing 50/50.





Not you again!





Hmmm, What is this?





Yeeeesss! I'm not lose 50/50!





I thought I would not get her. Because I decide to skip her banner completely. But this sudden pull is not bad at all.





That I got Nilou, limited 5 stars character on this banner. Also another beidou and  Rust.





I Have Spend My Primogems Saving for Nahida in This Banner



Now I'm not sure either I will get Nahida or not. That bit worry some, for now I only depend on my Dendro Traveler for dendro support. Nah its not big problem, my Dendro Traveler is still strong for now. At least on next version don't have another Ayaka rerun. That what important.





For now, I will enjoy my self playing with my newly obtained 5 stars character. Or maybe I should collect materials to level her up first? Nah that will be trouble some. I will skip it for now and do it with my own pace.





Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)