Yay! Joint Firing Drill Has Been Started On Global Version

Muazaha
0



Finally, now global version has this game mode. In joint firing drill you only focus on your own result. Without worry about rank like total assault game mode. So you can a little bit relax and not constantly aiming for best results.





Joint Firing Drill - Shooting Drill



In this type of drill, you only focus on attacking enemies without overly anxious about your unit hp. So it unnecessary to bring healer unit unless for other use. Like buff, debuff or reposition maybe. That also apply for defense type unit like the one who cast shield or summon cover.



All of my formation in this drill is only can clear stage 3. Due to enemy get evasion boost on stage 4, most of high damage attack is missed. Even with my best composed damage dealer team.




First Formation



Although enemy defense type is light armor(red). In this formation, my main damage dealer is Wakamo. The rest are sub damage dealer and support. Most of my dealer unit have low cost Ex Skill. Like Shiroko = 2, Serika = 2 and Mutsuki(New Year) = 2. This has purpose to make faster rotation on Wakamo Ex Skill. Then for support Hanae only used for her passive skill. But for Kotama is both passive and Ex Skill. Because she has skill to increase ally attack.



Second Formation



This formation is focused on Mutsuki, Ako and Serina. Serina used for Mutsuki reposition. So her normal attack is right on the target enemy, not missed in front of it. Then Ako is for boosting Mutsuki crit and crit damage.



Third Formation



For the last formation, I don't know which unit is best for this drill. More likely I'm out of good option. Too bad no club member lending me useful unit for this drill. But at least I must clear this with units that i already got.




Drill Results



In the end, first formation is giving their best performance with 55,116 points. For the worst result is team 3 with 51,918 points.




That result give me 100 tokens and 368,663 credit points. Not bad, I can use it for build my under leveled unit.




This is list of team used in this drill with their score too. I think I can do it better in next drill for sure. But now that is what I can share to you.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)