Total Assault Kaiten FX MK.0 Extreme Difficulty October 2022

Muazaha
0

 

 

I don't know how long the situation will keep like this. Even I have Ako on my side now, that not make any significant change. Since they introduce insane difficulty, I always swept away from top 10,000. That really make me sad 😭.




 

Previously, on Total Assault Shiro & Kuro. I also rank below 10,000. Due to lack units strength to complete Insane Difficulty. That because I'm not have specific support unit for secure my units HP with their healing. Also because I build wrong units for testing purpose. As the results, I'm become low on funds especially on credit points and make me can't leveling some units with good potential.





Trying Extreme Difficulty Again On Last Day


Give up without giving any fight is not my ways. Therefore, I will use this last chance for obtaining new best records. To make my rank increased even just a little bit. At least on top 10,000.



My Team Versus Kaitenger - First Team



This team consist of 1 tanker, 3 damage dealer, 1 support and 1 healer. I have tried various combination on this first team. Others failed to satisfy me, but this one is deliver best result so far.




Though I said the best result, this team is still can't wipe off these criminals completely. Even with 3 damage dealer attacking continuously and attack buff from Kotama. 



My target is below x10 of those criminals HP remaining or below it. Because it is this team average results. If more than it, then there must be something wrong. Either Ex Skill execution orders or missed to cancel those criminals skill.

 

 

From all of those 5 criminals, the skill of green one is need to cancel as much as possible. Because when that one is cast her skill, all my dealer cannot use Ex Skill for seconds. But after this total assault finished, I tried to find out what is those criminals individual skill. Its turn out the red one that cause it. No wonder when I using stunt skill on green one. There is some leak of their skill and my dealer unit ex skill frozen.




Damage distribution is quite fair on DPS side. With Serika as MVP dealing 1,374,592 damage points. Before look at this result, I thought it will be Shiroko or Mutsuki(New Year). Because their Ex Skill look more superior. But in this case maybe dealing consistent slightly higher attack is better.





My Team Versus Kaitenger - Second Team


 

This team composed by 1 tanker, 2 damage dealers, 2 support units and 1 healing unit. This team actually is focused only on Hina and the rest is supporters. Because from beginning, I actually don't need this, if I can clear with first team. But they not strong enough to do it.




Like I mention earlier, this team is focused on Hina. So my target is casting Hina Ex Skill as much as possible. In order to do it, I bring along the head of Library Committee, Ui. So I can using Hina Ex Skill much faster. Additionally, I also using Izumi(Swimsuit) Ex Skill to prevent those criminals to froze my dealer Ex Skill.

 

 

But there is another problem, I don't have tanker that have some level as Tsubaki. From some list of tanker I brought to this team Eimi is best choice for this. That can survive from relentlessly attacked with those criminals compared to other tankers. Even with her Ex Skill to heal her self, Eimi still quickly lost a lot of HP in short amount of time. So I need to heal her with Hanae Ex Skill. If not the rest of my team will forced to fall back.




Hina has highest damage deal points in this team. That is some expected result. Because from beginning this is Hina focused team.





My Team Versus Kaiten FX MK.0 - First Team



This team formed by 1 tanker, 2 damage dealer, 2 support and 1 healer. In this team, Mutsuki is main damage dealer, Neru (Bunny) as tanker and shield cancel. Then Shun as additional damage dealer and the rest is support units.




Even with this much experiment on units formation. In the end this team only manage to make this total assault boss with x2 hp remaining. That is the best I can do in this seasons.




To reducing up to x2 hp, Mutsuki deal 5,613,870 damage points and make huge gap to damage dealt from other units.





My Team Versus Kaiten FX MK.0 - Second Team



This team act as finisher, to clear remaining of that total assault boss. With Azusa as main character on this team. That capable to deal huge damage and also clear that boss shield.




Because it not much hp left. This raid surely end quickly. As long that shiled not activated.




The main character is surely dealt most damage on this team. With 135,529 damage points. Not much if compared with other team. But it because this raid also has shorter duration compared to others.





My Best Result on Last Day



By that unexpected huge damage dealt by third team. I got this new best records.




With this, I can calm down a little bit. Because on last day, I'm sure it not change really much. So I still can secure my position on top 10,000.




This is screenshot of all my teams used on this total assault session. I think I can do it better if I leveled Aru correctly back then. But it just too late to regret it.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)