Today I Appointed as Club Leader

Muazaha
0

 

 


So today I became club leader on my current club. Due to previous club leader not logged in for 10 days. Seems now that process is faster than before. If I guess correctly, the first club leader still on his/her position even not logged in for some months.



Then at least I can do something about my ranting due to lack of club members contribution. Also maybe kick some inactive member too. That is something I want to do from a long time. But I doubt it will seem rude to them.

 

 

Because I think that inactive member seems eyesore to me. Don't get me wrong. I mean some of them has been inactive for almost a year. If situation is like that, it surely they not playing this game anymore right? So I think this time is good opportunity for talk to them. To make better rule so we can enjoy this game even more.




Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)