I Think This What Ui Mean About Not Good With Stranger

Muazaha
0

 


Who's Sensei's here won't having Ui? Student unit can simply reduce another unit Ex Skill cost with her Ex Skill. Small Ex Skill cost mean more Ex Skill to unleash. That also mean more damage to deal but faster. Isn't it an ideal support unit to have?



Because of that, I have feeling I will regret if I don't get her now. Just like what happened on Ako case previously. So I won't repeat same mistake again. Therefore here I'm using my pyroxenes left only for guarantee one 3 stars character.





So This What Happened on Gacha for Getting Ui



That is it, I get 6 three stars unit including 2 of them are I don't have yet. Those are Hinata and Chinatsu(Onsen/Hot Springs). In that 200x pull, why I'm not getting single Ui? That make me sad. But at least this is not the worst one.





In The End, I Can't Get Ui Without Going All Out



Therefore, after failed to get Ui on conventional ways. I'm quickly redeem her with my recruitment points.





Despite of that desire to getting more 3 stars units. Here I'm short of fund to build them. What a waste isn't it?

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)