Yet Now, I am Still Can't Give Up on Getting Cyno

Muazaha
0

 


 

During Archon Quest Part 3 Act IV, somehow I feel interesting on seeing of matching outfit color pattern for both Cyno and Candace. I think they will look great if teamed together.


 

So after run out of fund on previous attempt to getting Cyno. I have some thought to pull for Cyno after collecting some Intertwined Fates. But of course, because I'm not a whale, I can only get it from gathering small primogems little by little. But this is lucky, I can get it faster due to 2nd Anniversary Event of Genshin Impact and new maps release. I'm not touch that Mondstadt main event for this patch yet. But already do some of story quest.



That struggle on collecting primogems continue until last night. With 20 Intertwined Fates and 10 Acquaint Fates that I have secured. That night I have feeling will obtain Cyno. Instead of fail and losing 50/50 on Qiqi.

 

 

Again I'm not hate Qiqi that much. Like what we always know that we are not hate on getting Qiqi instead we hate on losing 50/50 on character that we don't want. Like fail on 50/50 but getting Tighnari for me and dislike when get the other. Because he is the only 5 stars character that I don't have for now.




As for place to starting gacha, I decide to do it here. So I think to do it faster will better. Because I have strong feeling that Cyno will come. But of course, it's not like feeling those people from Akademiya that Cyno hunted down. Hehe...




As Warming Up, Let's Start with Permanent Banner First



I don't know exactly how much left until get 50/50 on this permanent banner. Last 5 stars I get from this banner is Mona. That you can see when I get Mona on my old post. That very old post, isn't it? This time, I hope I can get Tighnari. Because I skip him due to info he will added on permanent banner. So this time I will give it another shot.




Nah, its turn out another Lion's Roar again. I'm already got it R5 and some extra of it. Could it be, they know that I'm lack of good weapon on my sword character? Nope, I don't think so, that just coincidence.





Anyways, Let's Down to Main Business Now


 

Because on previous attempt of getting Cyno already on 60/90. Then this time It will start calculation from last attempt.




Seventh 10x Wishes on Limited Banner



This light... is not Cyno.




But surely welcomed one. Because I'm getting another constellation for Candace.




Eighth 10x Wishes on Limited Banner



This light... is definitively a 5 stars. Who or what it could be?




This is 4 stars. Another constellation for her. At least not getting Sayu again. She has her C6 previously.




Whoa, this make me nervous. I thought it will be someone else.




I'm now successfully getting Cyno.




In this gacha I'm successfully avoid losing 50/50 and getting 5 stars on 80th pulls. Just like when I get Ganyu before this.





I Knew This Will Happened, But Still Nervous Along The Way



Even that strong feeling exist. I'm still nervous because that my past trauma. That is on this banner series.




Then my 5 stars collection increased by one.




Even I get him now, I think I'm will not hastily on build him. Because that still area to explore and festival to join for now. So I will build him along the way.




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)